Negredo's outside left foot

I can't believe some our so called fans are falling for what the anti city tv people are feeding.
Go watch it on OS .Keeper's mistake my ass. Mingolet was caught off guard and he is only the one who knows the real quality of that ball.

A beast of a goal!

It is what in América del Sur is called "tres dedos" which means three toes, a very highly skilled technique kick which gives the ball a vicious spin, curling its way to the net. Little had Mignolet to do, it was inevitable.

Absolute credit to Negredo.

Is this my first ever 'Clarkie'? Surely people can see it was a massive goalkeeping error and Negredo tried to stick it in the corner but marginally mishit it. Fantastic technique but you can't put it straight down the middle.

Shown from behind, the ball is swerving away to mig's right as he is diving to his left and its doing so because of the way he hits it again with the outside of his foot!

Great finish and a great goal that deceived the keeper.

CelesteItis said:
A beast of a goal!

It is what in América del Sur is called "tres dedos" which means three toes, a very highly skilled technique kick which gives the ball a vicious spin, curling its way to the net. Little had Mignolet to do, it was inevitable.

this

-- Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:18 pm --

blueinsa said:
Shown from behind, the ball is swerving away to mig's right as he is diving to his left and its doing so because of the way he hits it again with the outside of his foot!

Great finish and a great goal that deceived the keeper.
and this<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:18 pm --<br /><br />
Zubrman said:
'Stupendous! '
and that

I don't think Whitfield blue will be happy until everyone agrees that it was a poor effort with the outside of his left foot ( a technique few players wouldn't even have the skill to execute). The truth is it was a great effort which the keeper should have saved.

CelesteItis said:
A beast of a goal!

Yahtzee!

Puppet Master Silva said:
Is this my first ever 'Clarkie'? Surely people can see it was a massive goalkeeping error and Negredo tried to stick it in the corner but marginally mishit it. Fantastic technique but you can't put it straight down the middle.

Amazing ain't it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.