Neighbours Smoking Weed

Snitching is bitching ... Don't report it.

Here's what you can do OP

1. Knock their door and let them know how its effecting your family.
2. Suggest they buy a dehumidifier which will remove the pong.
3. Make some home made snacks, go round and give them sone.. I.e. friendly neighbourly snacks. Get on their good side. Then inform them.
4. If option 1-3 don't work.... Report to council

To elaborate on point one, do it from the "think of the kids" angle, which is a totally legit one to. Explain it is affecting their physical health but do not start off with that. If someone sees another person knocking on their door because their kid is hurt they may expect you to be ready for battle in a way so will fold their arms and just say no to everything. Not always but when a parent is knocking on doors with the goal of saving their kids health they may get nervy. So any of "i may smash your fucking face in if this is not sorted" attitude would see them shut down and become belligerent.

If you come from a totally non confrontational attitude and are humble in your objectivity they should see sense. For example a detailed explanation of your kids getting red puffy eyes from it. So it is not you as you are a cool guy who respects their right to smoke weed but if they could just politely look how it is affecting your kids that would be appreciated. If they then do not change consider them absolute cunts and give no thought to going legally as hard as you can.

I used to smoke a lot, still do like a smoke. I would never impose it on others though, i keep 2 active carbon air filters in my main chilling room where i do smoke and a fan exhausting air via a window. Next door are cool anyway but i make sure it is not blowing around when their kids are out etc. They have an extra level of responsibility when smoking a j when they live in close proximity to others.

As someone said, if it's having the sort of effect the OP describes I'd be inclined to think they have a grow on rather than just toking.

I smoke own grown weed cbd weed as a dutchman in part for medical reasons and i smoke practicly constant though i'm never high or drunk. Never heard about a case like this.

Marihuana should lack the components to cause the irritation you describe atleast when it regards such low concentrations in the air. Perhpas you smell Marihuana but there is more in the air than just that.

Marihuana plants is something else, they can produce far more significant a smell and depending on the growing products used i presume this sort of iritation aswell.

Speaking to them (which could cause tension down the line if it ends up needing to be reported)?

Yeah you might want to talk to them first if say youre a tolerant and considerate person.

For the smell in your house to be that bad it is more than likely next door are cultivating it.
Where do you live? I can soon arrange for their crop to be removed.

Why would he have "You" remove it other than the police? Yeah i'm sure there are always criminals who would certaintly be interrested in knowing the locations of weed farms for the like material and black money laying around. So what you gonna robb the place?

@OP, my advice is certaintly don't give the adress to random stangers on internet

Why would he have "You" remove it other than the police? Yeah i'm sure there are always criminals who would certaintly be interrested in knowing the locations of weed farms for the like material and black money laying around. So what you gonna robb the place?

How do you know he’s not a drugs officer with the police??? Your jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts!!!

If you rent yourself maybe bring in your own landlord or the council to say that there’s something causing health issues for your kids in your house. And let them come to the conclusion that it’s next door.

Even tell the guys next door that you are doing it and your not sure of the cause. “Maybe, could it be, surely it can’t, it’s never your smoking is it? Ah well the experts will know. ‘Night.”:-)

For the smell in your house to be that bad it is more than likely next door are cultivating it.
Where do you live? I can soon arrange for their crop to be removed.
There you go, problem solved, end of thread a d all the lovley weed gets a new home

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.