Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After it got a mention on here, I’ve just rewatched the whole Graham Taylor documentary from the ‘94 qualifying campaign.

I’m fucking fuming all over again, 30 years later.

It’s payback time. Let’s give it the clog wearing, drug taking, orange fuckers.
Already did that in '96. No real signs this time around England are going to match that feat.

Already did that in '96. No real signs this time around England are going to match that feat.

I know. I was there. Said a few days ago somewhere on here, that’s probably my favourite ever England performance.

And the icing on the cake was Kluivert’s late consolation ended up knocking the Jocks out.

TRohJZ.gif

Netherlands... please just knock them out.

I am sick to death of the sight of things you don't see in other countries during tournaments like cars decorated in flags and even houses and to top it off wankers wearing England shirts the day after winning a game while having breakfast at the hotel they are staying.

I am sick to death of the sight of things you don't see in other countries during tournaments like cars decorated in flags and even houses and to top it off wankers wearing England shirts the day after winning a game while having breakfast at the hotel they are staying.

Yes you do! Having lived in Germany for a couple of tournaments I saw both cars and houses decorated in flags.

IMG_7993.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.