Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now Shaw and Guehi are back, i'd revert to a back 4, and bring in Eze.
Let's try to be a bit more adventurous.

Pickford

Walker
Stones
Guehi
Shaw

Bellingham
Rice
Foden

Saka
Kane
Eze

He won't do it tho and i predict this is where we go out.

3-1 to them.

I think he'll stick with the same formation as the Switzerland game.

And if he does revert back to a 4, he won't play without two deep lying midfielders, he plays with 2 even with 3/5 at the back

I'd love for us to do what we did in Euro 96 but i have a feeling both teams will feel the nerves and cancel each other out. Then penalties, but we've shown some steel now in that scenario. Cmon England.
I’ve a feeling that Waistcoat has prepared them to win Penalty shootouts and not much else judging by what we’ve seen so far -with a nod to a slight improvement 1st half v Switzerland. Our quick response to their Goal will end up serving as a what might have been -as for c5 minutes we played how we should be playing but instead we get ultra cautious bullshit a lá Deschampes France Team.

I think he'll stick with the same formation as the Switzerland game.

And if he does revert back to a 4, he won't play without two deep lying midfielders, he plays with 2 even with 3/5 at the back
I agree.

The manager is lucky he has these players, we've got through because of them not him. His lack of tactical nous is incredible and he will pick the team not to lose.

He's out of a job after this ( thank fuck) so why not grow some fucking balls and play some attacking football and try to win the game.

Now Shaw and Guehi are back, i'd revert to a back 4, and bring in Eze.
Let's try to be a bit more adventurous.

PPickford

Walker
Stones
Guehi
Shaw

Bellingham
Rice
Foden

Saka
Kane
Eze

He won't do it tho and i predict this is where we go out.

3-1 to them.

I feel enlightened.

England won't win with this fraud in charge, Holland are much better.

If we do win it's luck. fuckin ****.
He's taking the piss...

England will win both the semi final and the final.

They will not have deserved it by their general play but records will show we won Euros 2024

And Gareth will be knighted. More importantly Tesco will still be selling milk, eggs & potatoes
Eh?

After it got a mention on here, I’ve just rewatched the whole Graham Taylor documentary from the ‘94 qualifying campaign.

I’m fucking fuming all over again, 30 years later.

It’s payback time. Let’s give it the clog wearing, drug taking, orange fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.