Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made 2 key tackles to stop attacks. There was no stand out player in the 2nd. Ollie Watkins and his goal apart. Mainlo was still one of the consistent players in the 2nd. Maybe Walker edged it in the 2nd. But based on the performance in both halves. I'd still go with the kid.

Just overall consistent.
Foden, Mainoo and Saka all excellent in the first half, all 3 out of sorts second and that’s down to Holland changing shape and Southgate doing fuck all to counteract it.
Watkins must start on Sunday but we all know it’ll be the same team again.

He’s the luckiest manager in the world
He has the best group of players in a generation, and with his total ineptitude he just stumbles over the line, because how can you fail with this group of players. Oh for a Bobby Robson, or Terry Venables, but.........he's a game away from winning it.

Last edited:
Those Madge mobiles will be pileing up.
Annemadge20003.jpg

If he does that I will actually pay Southgate a compliment.

I know, scandalous!
It would be suicidal if he tries to match up with Spain. This is the only time where being really cautious is going to get England something out the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.