Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Southgate can do whatever he wants tonight as long as he wins. If it’s nice football and what people have been asking to see, win or lose, people will accept it. However, boring, turgid football and a loss, people won’t and he’ll rightfully be seen as his persona comes across, The Boring Man.

Come on England!

England have quality players but a shit manager if you can't see that then you're deluded. Anyway thanks for the laugh, almost as funny as Scotland vs Peru in 78, you lot gave me and my junior school mates a good laugh, about how the most mouthy, classless, and over rated team, these shores have ever sent abroad got schooled.
Your players are overhyped bellends. If they are as good as you all seem to think, it’s even more embarrassing. I’m throwing them a bone of an excuse, being overhyped and nowhere near all world class. If they are the world has really taken a fucking tumble for the worse.

What a typical Magicpole post. A drunken rant filled with a load of old shite. I’m still watching the Euros because my team is still involved so have had a beer. I’ll respond tomorrow.
I never touched a drop. It’s all true you’re overhyped and shit. Deal with it.

It's hard to say in a final, they are a different occasion

90% of the people in England thought City would turn up in the FA cup and turn over a shite Man United team that barely got past coventry but it didn't happen.

Like when Chelsea beat us in the Champions League final , they were not a better team than us at the time , not even close , but on the night it just didn't happen for us.

Id make a Spain a favourite over England are Netherlands but not by a great margin. given the fact it's a one-off game and the final, I'd make it about a 60/40 in favour of Spain
I said in much earlier posts that you do have players who can pull something out of the bag, and you’ve shown that, but, on form and ability, you’re nowhere, so far. If you finally out on a 90 Minute performance, I will say well done. You haven’t yet. Reading the replies to my post, it’s making me laugh, touched a nerve, but true.

I said in much earlier posts that you do have players who can pull something out of the bag, and you’ve shown that, but, on form and ability, you’re nowhere, so far. If you finally out on a 90 Minute performance, I will say well done. You haven’t yet. Reading the replies to my post, it’s making me laugh, touched a nerve, but true.
You just love winding up those trying to defend the indefensible. Fine by me, especially as Scotland are so crap.

True, but England players deserve easy draws. They have just played 38 highly competitive games plus some European fixtures. Celtic players are on holiday for nine months of the year, playing the odd soft kick about at the weekends. Despite this freshness, Scotland rarely get anywhere beyond the qualifiers. They need more competitive games to come up to scratch.
Don’t divert, address the issues at hand. You’re like my wife when I tell her something she doesn’t like.

“What about you five years ago falling out that window holding my 97 year old gran after all that whisky”

We know we are shite. Our players love a holiday. And Rangers being Rangers is hardly our fault. They are now Homeless and selling the Big Issue.

I think Germany, Spain and France have all won things, repeatedly, whereas you’re a Russian linesman away from winning fuck all. How did they all end up in the hardest route? You’re lucky and jammy when groups are allocated and the route if the draw you end up in. There’s no way you’re in the same ieague as the above 3.

Watching Spain right now, whoever gets them in the final are getting handed their arse.

As for us, we aren’t at the races, neither are you ability wise. Every one of your games have been an instant cure for insomnia. You probably noticed. All I’m saying is on your displays, if you hadn’t been drawn against second rate teams, relatively, you woukd never have got through. You have to know that.

Oh I do know how it works, but, again, you have won fuck all for 60 years and that took a goal that was never a goal. If I supported any of Germany, France or Spain I would be asking questions. You mentioned getting to the semi finals and final, you played fuck all on the way to both of them too.

You’re lucky and it makes you look like contenders, but when you look at who you actually beat, it’s falls apart. Do you actually think your team is in the same bracket as the best here?

You confuse having the best ieague in the world with you being up there. What is it the best teams have in relation to English players? Two if you’re lucky? It’s the best because you can afford to bring the best, take them away and your ieague is nothing.

Need to end it, Southgate in talking and I’m starting to feel queasy. Good luck tomorrow night. Let’s hope it lasts.
Bitter much? We're in the semis, you didn't get past the groups; take those stone cold facts to sober up with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.