Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just can't get my head around having a manager (8 years in the fucking job) who publicly says he wants his team to press, and not drop deep defensively. Yet his team don't press, and do drop deep defensively, game after game.

The mind boggles, just hope we fluke it on a bit of individual brilliance.

I just can't get my head around having a manager (8 years in the fucking job) who publicly says he wants his team to press, and not drop deep defensively. Yet his team don't press, and do drop deep defensively, game after game.

The mind boggles, just hope we fluke it on a bit of individual brilliance.

We could go one up in the first 5 minutes and defend the lead for 85 minutes, he thinks this is tactical genius.

My telly is in danger of getting smashed if that scenario happens, followed by the inevitable two or three-one defeat.

Hahaha, mate that's two of us. I have no faith in the waistcoats ability at all he's going to fuck this up by boring the shit out of the opponents and the English audience.

I think Germany, Spain and France have all won things, repeatedly, whereas you’re a Russian linesman away from winning fuck all. How did they all end up in the hardest route? You’re lucky and jammy when groups are allocated and the route if the draw you end up in. There’s no way you’re in the same ieague as the above 3.

Watching Spain right now, whoever gets them in the final are getting handed their arse.

As for us, we aren’t at the races, neither are you ability wise. Every one of your games have been an instant cure for insomnia. You probably noticed. All I’m saying is on your displays, if you hadn’t been drawn against second rate teams, relatively, you woukd never have got through. You have to know that.

Oh I do know how it works, but, again, you have won fuck all for 60 years and that took a goal that was never a goal. If I supported any of Germany, France or Spain I would be asking questions. You mentioned getting to the semi finals and final, you played fuck all on the way to both of them too.

You’re lucky and it makes you look like contenders, but when you look at who you actually beat, it’s falls apart. Do you actually think your team is in the same bracket as the best here?

You confuse having the best ieague in the world with you being up there. What is it the best teams have in relation to English players? Two if you’re lucky? It’s the best because you can afford to bring the best, take them away and your ieague is nothing.

Need to end it, Southgate in talking and I’m starting to feel queasy. Good luck tomorrow night. Let’s hope it lasts.
England have quality players but a shit manager if you can't see that then you're deluded. Anyway thanks for the laugh, almost as funny as Scotland vs Peru in 78, you lot gave me and my junior school mates a good laugh, about how the most mouthy, classless, and over rated team, these shores have ever sent abroad got schooled.

FFS Greece won in 2004, that alone gives me a little hope, the Dutch are there for the taking surely?

Its probably the worst Dutch side I've seen in a major tournament. They have always had some world beaters in their team. This may work in their favour being underdogs.

Saying that though, we used to have the likes of Cole, Ferdinand, Terry, Lampard, Scholes, Gerrard, Rooney etc and failed miserably. This squad is inferior to one's we've had in the past but there is definitely less of the clique bullshite that plagued our team for 20 years. Those players took the piss out of England. Joe Cole & Crouch have admitted this set England back before.

I think this is why England have been pretty successful going far in recent years. It would be nice if we made another final!!!!

England have quality players but a shit manager if you can't see that then you're deluded. Anyway thanks for the laugh, almost as funny as Scotland vs Peru in 78, you lot gave me and my junior school mates a good laugh, about how the most mouthy, classless, and over rated team, these shores have ever sent abroad got schooled.
“We’re on our way with Ali’s army” - hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.