Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well day 26 in Germany has been something else, credit to the England boys great win and win is all you need in cup competitions, the best team don't always win them (see us real Madrid semi, man u final) shit happens. Just gone through Köln at 4am here, trains taking pisss in Dortmund tonight people getting vexxed, good job we won and reminds me of Istanbul how a win stops people from rioting on both occasions reverse result people lose it(understandably). We're all going to Berlin......

The other side of the coin is the FA Cup win against Man U in the treble season. We were the better side in that final and won. Spain are going into the final as favourites and they will not be as complacent as we were in the other final (saying that we did secure 4 in a row something no other Premier League team has achieved since its formation and over did it with the celebrations)

After four rubbish performances England come out on the front foot, firing on all cylinders. Foden is superb, even Rice played well. Despite this we go behind after eight minutes. Never mind, we get a ludicrous penalty awarded. Kane does the one thing he has managed all tournament and drills it in.
We keep on attacking (am I actually writing this?) and Phil has a shot cleared off the line and another rattles the post.
In the second half we run out of steam and the Dutch take control. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted……but wait, a miracle appears; Palmer plays a ball into the area and our centre forward collects and lashes it in at the far post. Where did he come from? Our CF is usually thirty yards behind the play having just ‘helped out’ the midfield by getting in the way. Oh, I see, Kane has gone off and it's Watkins who obliges.
WE ARE THROUGH TO THE FINAL and the waistcoat has done it again with his brilliant rope-a-dope tactics.
Then I stepped out of the shower and realised it was all a dream. I know that because I swear I saw Bellingham pass to Phil. Another glorious failure.

Well done Ollie Watkins on the goal , it won't be enough to get you a start over Kane though in the final. I also expect Tront to start as well, gotta get the red contingent represented fully in the final .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.