Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Sun, an excuse for a news outlet producing more dogshit than a day at Battersea Dogs Home, AGAIN.
Here goes. So their darlings Saka, Bellingham and Rice performed in the first FOUR GAMES? And Harry Hotspur only struggled in the last game? What a bunch of whoppers.

"The Dutch play with a back four and England could revert to the 4-2-3-1 shape they used for the first four games of the Euros.

However, the back five brought the best out of stars like Bukayo Saka, Jude Bellingham and Declan Rice.

And it could yet be the best way for Harry Kane to regain his form after struggling in the quarters."

Bellingham and Rice were utterly awful vs Switzerland.

The only players that looked half decent on the ball were Saka, Foden and Mainoo. Even then apart from Saka's goal, they didn't do that much.

I think the Netherlands will win as aside from the Austria game they've been solid and, despite being the least spectacular Dutch team of the last 50 years, they still create chances - in fact they are Southgate's wet dream of a team solid, decidedly unspectacular and able to fashion opportunities.

They are also able to match England's physicality where I thought the Swiss got a bit overpowered.

Kane has been pottering around like he has an industrial sized fridge fastened to his back for 2 years. How he hasn't been dropped I will never know?
His press confence went something like this

We look to hurt them , they look to hurt us , i like to drop here and there to punish them

Ok then

To me Foden hasn’t been utilised properly. It looks like a group of good players who aren’t a cohesive unit. You do have players who can score goals out of nothing, but your overall play is just ineffective. Doesn’t flow. You look at the movement of Spain and they have it. Their players look better all over the pitch. They attack and defend as a unit, they have top class m, world class players who turned up. If you want to be labelled works class, you turn up. So to me they aren’t world class. Nowhere near it.

The brutal truth is so far, you have been, apart from us, obviously, the least attractive team to watch in the tourney. But, here you are in the semi. I honestly believe that if you don’t improve dramatically, Spain will mullah you.
Spain play a similar style to City, England play a similar style to a pub team. Switch the managers and you'd see a huge difference. The Spain team last night had 4 players who have played for City, and apart from Rodri non of them are anything special.

How many England fans there ?

It's all bollocks but I found this online for what it's worth.

0af878e9-euro-2024-which-national-team-has-the-most-devoted-fans_-_-holidu.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.