Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fancy us tonight, not sure why. Hopefully Koeman sticks with Depay because he's gash, Weghorst is the better (international) striker IMO.

Oh come on BH, stop twisting things, how many times do you have to be told that no one hates Southgate. People just think he's out of his depth and this England side are wasted in him because of it.
Not sure how you define hate. But wanting your own country knocked out of euro's because southgate is "shit", wanting him sacked at half time because we're boring, and most damning of all wanting him to be Utd manager! hmmmm thats proper hatred.

Not sure how you define hate. But wanting your own country knocked out of euro's because southgate is "shit", wanting him sacked at half time because we're boring, and most damning of all wanting him to be Utd manager! hmmmm thats proper hatred.
I think that is the extreme, most don't want the first two I suspect. But I am happy to admit I would love him to become the rags manager.

We are British!! Yet the Scottish football fans boo their own National anthem.

On a weekly basis they boo it around the country when the Union Bears sing it on the 90th minute

They were filmed singing ‘Lizzies in a box’ in Germany

Ahhh but it’s only banter from the wee rascals!! Bollocks!!
England have claimed GSTK, i'm Welsh & i'll never think of it as my anthem, fuck that.

So you’d be fine with United and Liverpool fans coming on here harping on about FFP and 115?
No issue with them thinking they are our rivals, that's their perogative. It's the chip on the shoulder attitude that gets a bit tedious.

Last edited:
Spain today, Tenerife monday. Even though I’m extremely cynical when it comes to the national team I’ve been witnessing first hand the joy it brings to some so I don’t begrudge anyone getting giddy (even you @BlueHammer85 )now. There’s not much that’s gone on in the world over the last few years that’s been overly positive so by hook or by crook I hope England get through tonight so Sunday is a fabulous occasion for both countries.
Yep, all of that.

Fancy us tonight, not sure why. Hopefully Koeman sticks with Depay because he's gash, Weghorst is the better (international) striker IMO.
I reckon a comfortable win for England tonight. Not many of Hollands team would get into this England team and our defensive line up will be too strong for them. Just need to be wary of set pieces as both Ake and VVD are very good from them.
Then again you could say that for every England game so far but its been a struggle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.