Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please England play some good football for gods sake.

you-are-going-to-be-severely-disappointed-andrew-baena.gif

England have claimed GSTK, i'm Welsh & i'll never think of it as my anthem, fuck that.
I’m a proud Englishman - though not a fan of the anthem - but I’d be amazed if any Welsh or Scots would get behind GSTK if they’re competing as “nations” rather than as part of a GB team. I’d much rather England dropped GSTK and went for its own anthem.

I reckon a comfortable win for England tonight. Not many of Hollands team would get into this England team and our defensive line up will be too strong for them. Just need to be wary of set pieces as both Ake and VVD are very good from them.
Then again you could say that for every England game so far but its been a struggle
Wow

I hope England win tonight playing attacking football. It's never like watching City but would be nice that it was a bit like that.

I’m a proud Englishman - though not a fan of the anthem - but I’d be amazed if any Welsh or Scots would get behind GSTK if they’re competing as “nations” rather than as part of a GB team. I’d much rather England dropped GSTK and went for its own anthem.
Its only when I got to the end of your post that I realised what you were referring to by GSTK.
Initially thought the GST stood for "Gareth Southgate The ----" but couldn't work out the K.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.