Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just because I have my pedant hat on today: Tenerife is still in Spain, mate. :-)

Hope you are having a lovely time — wish I was travelling with you.
It certainly is mate but I’ve spent enough time in both to separate them in a good way.
Mainland is business Tenerife is pleasure! :-)
I’m currently sat by the pool in my shorts and a cold drink whilst the Glaswegian nutjob finishes off whatever she’s been doing in the bathroom for the last hour.
Hopefully get to the bar before half time! Haha!

Must be breaking your wee heart cheering on the Orange men tonight : ))))))))

My only complaint about the ‘RAF song’ is the words are ‘RAF from Britain’ not ‘RAF from England’

Little time for International football but England , under Southgate, have a great tournament record despite not being overly exciting. They can only beat who’s in front of them.

Im expecting them to win tonight and then against Spain anything could happen. Unbelievable to think Southgate could be the first British manager to get his national team to a final in a foreign land. Could become the most successful national manager in British footballing history. Hahaha… Gareth Southgate!! Incredible and good luck to him
I love oranges. Amsterdam, a canal or two sandwiched between amazing architecture, perhaps spend a pleasant hour in a coffee shop, then go for a pizza, the cuisine isn’t exactly Michelin, but, you know me, all heart, I didn’t bring it up.

As for who I think will win? England. They have threat over a handful of players, the Dutch don’t. I also expect, see what I did there, I Exocet them to play much better. They have been dire, that’s got to hurt, they will be out to show they aren’t bellends, as I seem some **** refer to them, but top players. Tonight’s the night. Stand up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.