Netherlands v England - Wed 10th July, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Semi-Final

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First rated team you’ve faced and it’s the semi finals. You cunts get the easier draws every tournament and qualifiers. No way shouid you be anywhere near the semi. As you all know, you’re shite.
Remind me again, who is left out of your really tough group.

First rated team you’ve faced and it’s the semi finals. You cunts get the easier draws every tournament and qualifiers. No way shouid you be anywhere near the semi. As you all know, you’re shite.
Do you know how the ranking system works?

If you repeatedly qualify for tournaments and then reach the latter stages, you get "seeded" and are drawn against lower ranked teams. England repeatedly qualify for tournaments - the last one we didn't qualify for was 2008 - and recently, have been in a semi final and a final. If you go from 1998 until 2024 without actually qualifying, and you're entire history without getting beyond the group stage of a tournament, you're likely to be drawn against the very same seeded teams. It makes sense when you understand how it works.

Having travelled through the Netherlands on the way to watch England in Cologne two weeks ago, I can assure you that cars and houses in Eindhoven are draped in the Dutch flag.

I am sick to death of the sight of posts on bluemoon by wankers who don't know what they're talking about.
With us though, it's really tacky and no need to use insults.

Three Lions is back in the charts again No.21 midweek.

Just why is that pile of horse shit so popular?.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.