New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

MCFC BOB said:
They haven't been making cracking music since 1996.

Be here now and SOTSOG are great albums and there strongest B side songs were from 97 onwards in my opinion, they should have released a Masterplan 2.

Have a listen to - Idlers dream, Lets all make beleive, shout it out loud and Thankyou for the good times. Epic tracks .

MCFC BOB said:
I think Standing on the Shoulders of Giants is Oasis' worst album.
A truly dreadful album. All the signs were there with Be Here Now which could have been as decent/ordinary as WTSMG?. Sadly, there were too many tracks on it and I always thought All Around the World was a piss take.

Sheikh said:
MCFC BOB said:
A truly dreadful album. All the signs were there with Be Here Now which could have been as decent/ordinary as WTSMG?. Sadly, there were too many tracks on it and I always thought All Around the World was a piss take.
Definitely Maybe > (What's the Story) Morning Glory? > Don't Believe the Truth > Be Here Now > Dig Out Your Soul > Heathen Chemistry > Standing On the Shoulders of Giants.

MCFC BOB said:
Sheikh said:
MCFC BOB said:
Definitely Maybe > (What's the Story) Morning Glory? > Don't Believe the Truth > Be Here Now > Dig Out Your Soul > Heathen Chemistry > Standing On the Shoulders of Giants.

Definitely Maybe > The Masterplan > Morning Glory > Be Here Now > Heathen Chemistry > SOTSOG > Don't beleive the truth > Dig Out Your Soul

Any album that has Gas Panic on it is not a shit album. Don't believe the truth by far the worst album.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.