New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

Just caught one song on jools holland last night and it was pretty shite imho, dont know what it was called but he rhymed fly and sky a lot which is pretty desperate songwriting in anyone's book

loved Oasis but Liam pissing in the wind really

Why do people feel the need to comment on a band they don't like? If you don't like them to dont have to listen. I personally love beady eye & think that their new stuff is great but obviously that means that I don't know as much about music as a lot of people on this forum.

Bluemoon1979 said:
Why do people feel the need to comment on a band they don't like? If you don't like them to dont have to listen. I personally love beady eye & think that their new stuff is great but obviously that means that I don't know as much about music as a lot of people on this forum.
Because we can.

Bluemoon1979 said:
Make sure you remember these words when you slag off any band.

MCFC BOB said:
Bluemoon1979 said:
Make sure you remember these words when you slag off any band.
One direction are shite, I will stand by this till my last breath. Ps you can add jls to that.

I will do but I would never feel the need to go on to a forum to criticize a band I don't like I just wouldn't listen to them.

Bluemoon1979 said:
I will do but I would never feel the need to go on to a forum to criticize a band I don't like I just wouldn't listen to them.

Most people can't accept the fact the Gallaghers are still making cracking music

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.