New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

MCFC BOB said:
newtonheathdave said:
MR.X said:
Band of the decade? Are you off your fuckin tree.or somethin? I loved oasis but thats shite. Ask yourself this; if that song was by one diretion would you still like it? No. its shite

-- Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:14 am --

Band of the decade? Are you off your fuckin tree.or somethin? I loved oasis but thats shite. Ask yourself this; if that song was by one diretion would you still like it? No. its shite

Who is the band of the decade? Not many great candidates really producing top quality stuff over the last 3 years
All of the following have released albums in either the years 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013:

Death Grips, Tame Impala, Unknown Mortal Orchestra, The Flaming Lips, Foals, Deerhunter, BADBADNOTGOOD, Arcade Fire, Battles, The Horrors, LCD Soundsystem, M83, My Bloody Valentine, Rolo Tomassi, Vampire Weekend, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Everything Everything, The Knife, Gorillaz, OneRepublic, Fuck Buttons, The Drums, Bon Iver, Beastie Boys.

Try them out. If you still feel the same way, then that's fine - but don't dismiss and miss out.
The Antlers, The Brian Jonestown Massacre, The Bees, Black Angels, Black Keys, Black Mountain... I could go on to C, D and onwards but I'd be here all night.

There are a lot of fantastic bands around at the moment.

Oasis -lite , were bobbins on Jools Hollands show lastnight ,even that deep fanny had more ,tone and balance and better chord changes than them . Even the ripped riffs were a poor imitation of the original artists but hey ho there still seems to be a market for a monotone barely audible over the wall of sound they have run into . Sorry but at least listen to their influences and realise they are a really weak imitation of the original artists . At least get a writer in to put songs together , that style over substance is wearing a little thin now.

MCFC BOB said:
Have to say, Dave Sitek has done a great job with this shitheap of a band. Flick of the Finger is growing on me enough for me to moderately enjoy it. Liam's still an arsehole though, and stops not only the band, but the song, from being completely enjoyable.

It's a fucking good song Bob and you're slowing catching up with the rest of us, fair play slug.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.