New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

foetus said:
Once again another music thread has been ruined by BOB being a little woman. Your anti Gallagher shit is beyond boring now.

Be Here Now was awesome. Gotta be played max volume.

WaaaaaaaSSSSHHHH Y'errr face in the morning Suuuuun!

MCFC BOB said:
1. Definitely Maybe
2. What's the Story?
3. Don't Believe the Truth
4. Dig Out Your Soul
5. Be Here Now
6. Standing on the Shoulder of Giants
7. Heathen Chemistry

In my opinion anyway.

I though Standing on the Shoulders of Giants is Oasis' worst album according to you 10 pages back ?

Your not Anti Gallagher... You just think there talentless, lucky to be spotted, thousands of bands are better, "they've not made good music since 1996", they rip off bands ...list goes on.

MCFC BOB said:
foetus said:
Once again another music thread has been ruined by BOB being a little woman. Your anti Gallagher shit is beyond boring now.

Be Here Now was awesome. Gotta be played max volume.
I'm not anti-Gallagher.

Every thread that mentions the Gallagher's music gets ruined by you claiming there are 1000's of better bands. Go on, name them!

Music isn't about the musicians being talented or interesting.....or how many records they sell. It's about whether you enjoy the music or not. I enjoy listening to oasis. End of! Be Here Now (or any of there other albums) shits on any of the boring/dull indie crap you claim is amazing and meaningful.....imo of course.

Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB said:
1. Definitely Maybe
2. What's the Story?
3. Don't Believe the Truth
4. Dig Out Your Soul
5. Be Here Now
6. Standing on the Shoulder of Giants
7. Heathen Chemistry

In my opinion anyway.

I though Standing on the Shoulders of Giants is Oasis' worst album according to you 10 pages back ?

Your not Anti Gallagher... You just think there talentless, lucky to be spotted, thousands of bands are better, "they've not made good music since 1996", they rip off bands ...list goes on.
I place albums in orders all the time, and they change every time I do them. I wouldn't look too much into that.

I'm not anti-Gallagher, I just don't think they're the spectacular band most people I come into contact with on here claim they are. I think they're a half-decent rock band that started off well enough to capture a nation and didn't move much until they eventually split up. Noel grew up a hell of a lot during his time in Oasis, but even now Liam Gallagher is still the same person almost two decades on from their heyday.

I will say that I think Oasis have always been consistent in terms of singles (seriously, I think some of their singles are absolutely fantastic) but I find their albums a struggle. Like, I really don't know what it is. I think their albums are - on the whole - incredibly boring. Nothing about their albums stir anything inside me like their singles do, no idea what it is at all. They had one sound and dragged it out for as long as they possibly could - my friend refers to them 'One Note' for this very reason and I agree with him. I got tired of listening to a band that was only interested in creating stadium-sized, lad-rock anthems. I like bands that evolve, even if they evolve and get it wrong first time.

I don't have anything against Oasis, but they are brought up on here and mentioned in the same breath as Bob Dylan, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones when I don't think they're fit to lace their shoes. Not to mention that whenever Blur and Radiohead are brought up, they normally suffer from being from London and general ignorance of Bluemoon forum members respectively. This annoys me because I'm sat here watching a band I think are average lauded to fuck while two bands that are special to me are done a complete disservice. I'm not anti-Gallagher, I just don't think Oasis are that special.

MCFC BOB - Post subject: Re: And the best Manchester band is? Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Just to clarify, I think Oasis are the most distinctly average and therefore most over-hyped band in the history of music.

... A year later your still telling us.. Now fuck off and start a Fuck Buttons thread

Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB - Post subject: Re: And the best Manchester band is? Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:14 pm

Just to clarify, I think Oasis are the most distinctly average and therefore most over-hyped band in the history of music.

... A year later your still telling us.. Now fuck off and start a Fuck Buttons thread
I rarely bring Oasis up first, Mark.

And I don't just listen to Fuck Buttons. In fact, I don't even think I pushed Fuck Buttons on anyone, I think I just mentioned that I was listening to them one time.

MCFC BOB said:
Markt85 said:

I rarely bring Oasis up first, Mark.

And I don't just listen to Fuck Buttons. In fact, I don't even think I pushed Fuck Buttons on anyone, I think I just mentioned that I was listening to them one time.

No-one is saying that you bring them up first BOB. IT's just that whenever Oasis, Beady Eye, Noel's High Flying Birds or Manchester bands are mentioned, it's almost a given that you or Banned Tossbag will show up having a go as sure as night follows day. Us Gallagher fans can never have a reasoned debate about them without ending up defending our preferred music rather than discuss their new material which is what the threads are intended for.

There's thread that I know I could argue on all night. One poster in particular gets away with almost a thread a day that flies in the face of the CoC. There's another poster who starts a thread every single time he has a passing thought. I know I won't like these threads so stay away from them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.