New Beady Eye song - Flick of the finger

simon31goat said:
Markt85 said:
MCFC BOB said:
It didn't live up to their first or second albums.

In your opinion
imo its oasis 2nd best album behind definatley maybe,

I'd have the Masterplan at 2nd ... Be here now 3rd .. Morning glory 4th

If they released a Masterplan 2 album that would be my greatest, there B sides right up till they split were pure class

Markt85 said:
simon31goat said:
Markt85 said:
In your opinion
imo its oasis 2nd best album behind definatley maybe,

I'd have the Masterplan at 2nd ... Be here now 3rd .. Morning glory 4th

If they released a Masterplan 2 album that would be my greatest, there B sides right up till they split were pure class[/q no other british band produced b sides like oasis.listen up and i got the fever are my favourites but i could go on and on they had that many

MCFC BOB said:
simon31goat said:
cracking tune cracking band,oasis will reform in the next 5 years imo and sell out every arena all over the world.without a doubt one of the greatest bands and one of the greatest front men of all time imo,beady eye are doing a good job some good songs on both albums,its a stop gap till oasis reform which is inevatable.just played gas panic live on familiar to millions what a tune
There are thousands of bands better than Oasis.

Like.

Thousands.

Bollocks.

Don't like them? Don't think they evolved enough? whatever, Noel has written some of the all time classic British rock n roll songs and we haven't seen a British band have such an impact on culture, let alone the music scene, since the Beatles. The summer before BHN was the closest a band has gotten to "Beatlemania". You had cockneys wearing sunhats and adopting Manc accents pmsl. You might not have liked the impact they had but they made an impact all the same.

Bollocks.
I'll use the get out of jail free card, "In my opinion."

Don't like them? Don't think they evolved enough? whatever, Noel has written some of the all time classic British rock n roll songs and we haven't seen a British band have such an impact on culture, let alone the music scene, since the Beatles. The summer before BHN was the closest a band has gotten to "Beatlemania". You had cockneys wearing sunhats and adopting Manc accents pmsl. You might not have liked the impact they had but they made an impact all the same.
Don't disagree with any of that, mate. Only I'd argue the likes of Pink Floyd, Sex Pistols etc. had a large impact after The Beatles disbanded.

MCFC BOB said:
1. Definitely Maybe
2. What's the Story?
3. Don't Believe the Truth
4. Dig Out Your Soul
5. Be Here Now
6. Standing on the Shoulder of Giants
7. Heathen Chemistry

In my opinion anyway.

The Masterplan ? Bet you've never even listened to it

MCFC BOB said:
Bollocks.
I'll use the get out of jail free card, "In my opinion."

Don't disagree with any of that, mate.

I am disappoint. I was just getting warmed up ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.