New breed of away fan

I go to the rugby league in the Summer when there’s no football and alcohol in the stands is a nightmare. Same as being on the main floor in front of a stage at a gig. Knob heads throwing full pints in the air with no care who they land on.

Plus people in and out and in and out all game going to the bar and bringing multiple beers back spilling them all over people’s shoes on the way. I look after my footwear, don’t want beer all over them.

I hope beers in the stands never makes a come back in football in England
That’s fair enough mate.

I hate having beer, or worse chucked on me at a concert. But a gig where everyone is sober and people just have a pint in between the support acts or the encore, would probably be pretty boring.

It’s getting to that stage now at home games. Unless it’s like the Liverpool game where there’s loads riding on it, it’s pretty tame and pretty boring atmosphere wise

If say they allowed beer to be drunk in the stands in certain areas, say the South Stand, I do think it would help to make the atmosphere better.

There’s a fine line between a passionate atmosphere and it tipping over in to lairyness, but I think if you restricted it to certain areas where everyone knows what they’re signing up for, it could be a good thing.

That’s fair enough mate.

I hate having beer, or worse chucked on me at a concert. But a gig where everyone is sober and people just have a pint in between the support acts or the encore, would probably be pretty boring.

It’s getting to that stage now at home games. Unless it’s like the Liverpool game where there’s loads riding on it, it’s pretty tame and pretty boring atmosphere wise

If say they allowed beer to be drunk in the stands in certain areas, say the South Stand, I do think it would help to make the atmosphere better.

There’s a fine line between a passionate atmosphere and it tipping over in to lairyness, but I think if you restricted it to certain areas where everyone knows what they’re signing up for, it could be a good thing.

I think that's the issue. Personally if some bloke and his mates stood 100 yards away from me and my mates want to pour beer over each other, after filling their noses, that's fine. I honestly couldn't be less bothered.

That doesn't happen at aways and at Wembley, it could be anyone in front or behind you.

The train on the way home will be fun. Cockney reds coming back us leaving. Where’s them boxing gloves I had gone

Seriously, you need to wind your neck in. After all, you were the one who described a City fan who fell asleep in his seat because he’d had one over the eight as “sub-human”. Fuck me, if he was hurling abuse at you and acting a c*nt then fair enough, but to be described like that for daring to fall asleep pissed up smacks of someone who would be better off taking up trainspotting than someone who claims to enjoy a drink at the football.

Most fans know where the line is between acceptable and unacceptable behaviour, but on a scale of 1-10, falling asleep hardly constitutes sub-human behaviour and if you think it does then your moral compass is in urgent need of re-adjustment.

The said fan, had been gurning and lolling around in his seat the whole of the first half, he was asleep in the fucking aisle while his mates were hurling insults at everybody.
I have taken on board the fact that yourself and some others accept this as modern day football fan behaviour.
It does seem strange to me that staying awake, supporting the team, while being in a fit state to communicate with other humans, now calls into question ones "moral compass"

The said fan, had been gurning and lolling around in his seat the whole of the first half, he was asleep in the fucking aisle while his mates were hurling insults at everybody.
I have taken on board the fact that yourself and some others accept this as modern day football fan behaviour.
It does seem strange to me that staying awake, supporting the team, while being in a fit state to communicate with other humans, now calls into question ones "moral compass"

Oh, do fuck off you lying twat. You never said anything about his mates hurling insults in your original post. Now you’re changing the goalposts - adding bits on and trying to be clever.
You called him sub-human. You also said you gave him a couple of toe pokes. Very fucking classy. If anyone was behaving in a sub-human way I’d say it was you.

You are the type that when in gets on top you blame the lads who keep you safe remember the semi then the shield I bet you wernt calling the guv errors then pal horses for courses

Oh, do fuck off you lying twat. You never said anything about his mates hurling insults in your original post. Now you’re changing the goalposts - adding bits on and trying to be clever.
You called him sub-human. You also said you gave him a couple of toe pokes. Very fucking classy. If anyone was behaving in a sub-human way I’d say it was you.

Blue on blue and we’re not even at Wembley yet:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.