New City Away Kit to be revealed tonight?

1.618034 said:
Falz said:
jjeangi said:
When will we find out about the home kit?

Someone said something about a soundwave design...wtf? I don't like the sound of that already

Same.

That echos someone (The Pink Panther?) talking about circles on the home shirt...

Oh no.

Told you

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218676&p=4364446#p4364446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218676&p=4364446#p4364446</a>

The Pink Panther
Post subject: Re: Next seasons away kit
PostPosted: May 6th, '11, 10:53

It will be red and black.
The white shirt is being scrapped.
The navy kit is for away European.
The new home kit will have V neck, dark blue spots going lighter up the shirt and bluemoon ebroidered somewhere near the collar

The Pink Panther said:
1.618034 said:
Falz said:

That echos someone (The Pink Panther?) talking about circles on the home shirt...

Oh no.

Told you

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218676&p=4364446#p4364446" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=218676&p=4364446#p4364446</a>

The Pink Panther
Post subject: Re: Next seasons away kit
PostPosted: May 6th, '11, 10:53

It will be red and black.
The white shirt is being scrapped.
The navy kit is for away European.
The new home kit will have V neck, dark blue spots going lighter up the shirt and bluemoon ebroidered somewhere near the collar

You are officially ITK.

Take a bow. :)

That description sounds ridiculous though.

I know that everyone has different tastes but am I wrong to get ready to cringe?

New_away_kit_top_banner.jpg

jjeangi said:

I know that everyone has different tastes but am I wrong to get ready to cringe?

it sounds a bit odd, the bluemoon bit sounds good and could look very classy, the dark blue spots sound odd, i cant think how they can make the shirt look good!!

oh well, we'll have to wait and see!

is this the same material as are current shirts or not? im struggling to tell from the pictures.

ctid-1990 said:
is this the same material as are current shirts or not? im struggling to tell from the pictures.
Looking at how those sleeves are flapping in the breeze on Zabaleta, it's safe to say they've done away with the 'performance enhancing' stretchy fabric of last year.

Hope it's still the cotton feel, though!

Wheelsy said:
ctid-1990 said:
Looking at how those sleeves are flapping in the breeze on Zabaleta, it's safe to say they've done away with the 'performance enhancing' stretchy fabric of last year.

Hope it's still the cotton feel, though!

cheers mate! tbh i wasn't a massive lover of the stretchy fabric on the sleeves last year but hope the rest is still cotton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.