New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

Re: New Contracts

Just so i have it straight so far, still waiting for announcement for Silva and Aguero but Nasri confirmed as another hit now?

That is what 12/13 claims correct or 13/14 ? Kaka is the known fuckup that was out of Jon's hands when he was given good info at the time.
Now the 3 outstanding hopefully are all correct as this would make me a happy bunny.

MCRJON strikes again.

I would like to extend an invite to MCRJON.

I would like you to attend my house for an evening of Q&A whilst I try find out what the fuck else you know.

There will be good food & wine. A nice selection of ladies can be provided upon your request. A visit to my basement is optional.

I will allow you to leave once I am satisfied with the Q&A process.

Please RSVP at your leisure.

markbmcfc said:

I would like you to attend my house for an evening of Q&A whilst I try find out what the fuck else you know.

There will be good food & wine. A nice selection of ladies can be provided upon your request. A visit to my basement is optional.

ooh er matron...

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
@City_Watch
Samir Nasri has agreed a long-term contract extension until 2019, according to L'Equipe in France. Should be signed and announced soon.

Great, but is his girlfriend happy

Hihosilva said:
Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
@City_Watch
Samir Nasri has agreed a long-term contract extension until 2019, according to L'Equipe in France. Should be signed and announced soon.

Great, but is his girlfriend happy
she just said,

"im happy samirbaby has signed this new contract,and just like to say fuck pellegrini,fuck city,fuck Manchester and fuck everybody else,im so fucking happy"

markbmcfc said:

I can see this being a kind of "I'm Spartacus situation"

A question for Prestwich Blue or someone similarly well up on FFP calculations - whilst I assume that we cannot add anything to the bottom line to take account of contract extensions, I assume that the amortisation charge for the current year (and going forward) can be reduced to take account of the longer resdiual contract length?

BringBackSwales said:
A question for Prestwich Blue or someone similarly well up on FFP calculations - whilst I assume that we cannot add anything to the bottom line to take account of contract extensions, I assume that the amortisation charge for the current year (and going forward) can be reduced to take account of the longer resdiual contract length?
Yes, for example Nasri signed for £22m on a 4 year deal, so that was £5.5m per year, with one £5.5m chunk left.
That now gets broken down over 5 years at £1.1m per year until 2019.

aguero93:20 said:
BringBackSwales said:
Yes, for example Nasri signed for £22m on a 4 year deal, so that was £5.5m per year, with one £5.5m chunk left.

plus hopefully an additional effect of Vinny, David and Sergio?

BringBackSwales said:
aguero93:20 said:
BringBackSwales said:

plus hopefully an additional effect of Vinny, David and Sergio?
Vinny's is so low by this stage that it won't have a material effect, but yes, Dave and Kun's amortization charges will be reduced (again). Kolarov's too if he signs along with Milner (both are still on their original contracts, unlike most of the team)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.