New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

Re: New Contracts

Manc in London said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
if what we are reading about fresh deals for kompany agureo silva who all must of renegotiated then this will totally explain what cakegate is about .?

I'd say that's a reasonable claim. You may well be right.
its not to far fetched,to sumise that city have decided to cash in ,business is business

ped said:
Manc in London said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
if what we are reading about fresh deals for kompany agureo silva who all must of renegotiated then this will totally explain what cakegate is about .?

I'd say that's a reasonable claim. You may well be right.
its not to far fetched,to sumise that city have decided to cash in ,business is business
The more you think about it if city are renegotiating current contracts this will be what's upset yaya if in his opinion he's been city's best player and they won't improve his deal yet improving Silva and kuns who from memory got improved terms last year.that's what the not valued by the club will be all about? He's made a tit of himself going public but how do we know what some of our respected players are saying behind closed doors. ? Didn't kun get an extra year last season round about the time the usual barca / Madrid stories broke ?

aguero93:20 said:
BringBackSwales said:
aguero93:20 said:
Yes, for example Nasri signed for £22m on a 4 year deal, so that was £5.5m per year, with one £5.5m chunk left.
That now gets broken down over 5 years at £1.1m per year until 2019.

plus hopefully an additional effect of Vinny, David and Sergio?
Vinny's is so low by this stage that it won't have a material effect, but yes, Dave and Kun's amortization charges will be reduced (again). Kolarov's too if he signs along with Milner (both are still on their original contracts, unlike most of the team)
And presumably they'll be on the Barca style reduced 'basic' wage with big performance bonuses which will reduce the wage bill.

Would love to hear the plans about Dzeko, Milner, Kolarov their contract situation is more important at the moment.

Btw I dont really think the current players would accept lot smaller basic wages + bigger bonuses.

GoMancini7 said:
Would love to hear the plans about Dzeko, Milner, Kolarov their contract situation is more important at the moment.

Btw I dont really think the current players would accept lot smaller basic wages + bigger bonuses.

It seems they have otherwise they have not agreed an extension. Soriano has many times said that that is his way. So lower basic (which is still pretty big) + very big bonuses, bonuses doesn't count on the wage bill so therefore wage bill goes down massively.

MeatHunterrr said:
GoMancini7 said:

It seems they have otherwise they have not agreed an extension. Soriano has many times said that that is his way. So lower basic (which is still pretty big) + very big bonuses, bonuses doesn't count on the wage bill so therefore wage bill goes down massively.

For incoming new players thats the plan probably but if Silva is on 200k/week I dont think he is accepting 100-120k/week + extra bonuses.
Maybe 180k and 3x -4x times the bonuses he was on originally.

Or maybe the bonuses are paid off very easily like top four finish or top two or getting trough only the group stage in CL.

All this talk of the new wage structures with low basic and high bonus to circumnavigate the wage issue with FFP, I understand what we are currently doing but a hypothetical question for the FFP SME's, What is to stop us in theory paying a basic weekly wage of £5 with a bonus payment of £99,995 each week if you can put your boots on the right feet unassisted ? (the example is in the extreme but you get the gist)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
All this talk of the new wage structures with low basic and high bonus to circumnavigate the wage issue with FFP, I understand what we are currently doing but a hypothetical question for the FFP SME's, What is to stop us in theory paying a basic weekly wage of £5 with a bonus payment of £99,995 each week if you can put your boots on the right feet unassisted ? (the example is in the extreme but you get the gist)
not sure a couple of them could manage that though :)

sir peace frog said:
not sure a couple of them could manage that though :)

Mario would certainly have been out of pocket.

Minimum wage for a start.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.