New Contracts (Kompany signs until 2019 - page 52)

deano ou812 said:
de niro said:
sorry if this has been posted but i have just got in.

from the mirror.

vinny

"But now it has been changed. It will happen in Europe. We are hoping to change the order in Europe. It’s our ambition. I don’t think anyone at City has hidden from it.

"People will always throw the past and the glory back in our face but then again I would like nothing more than to upset the order. Ultimately, our fans have been there a long time and they have a right, just as much as any fans, to be part of that top tier.

"People complain when they get moved off their throne. I find it really funny! You complain, you set up new rules (like FFP), but ultimately what you are doing is just trying to make sure that the established order doesn’t change.”

well said vinny.
More fantastic news with Vincent's contract,and it seems that within the club they now realise uefa and their cohorts are desperately trying to stop us...

You really really think, that the Club has only just realised this ?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...din-dzeko-discussing-new-manchester-city-deal

Transfer news: Edin Dzeko discussing new Manchester City deal

Edin Dzeko admits to being the subject of interest this summer, but says he is discussing a new contract at Manchester City.
The Bosnian striker has entered the final 12 months of his current deal at the Etihad Stadium.
City are eager to talk terms, though, after seeing Dzeko play a pivotal role in their 2013/14 Premier League title success.
The 28-year-old netted 26 times in all competitions last season, the first time in his three-and-a-half years in England that he has broken through the 20-goal barrier.
Dzeko has not always been a regular starter at City, but he is enjoying his time with the club and is confident an extension will be agreed in the near future.
He told kicker-Sportmagazin: “I am very happy in England. I am enjoying it.
“I am in talks about a new deal. I am expecting to sign on.
“I have been the subject of some enquiries, but I knew I wanted to stay on at Manchester City.”
Dzeko has also been discussing a possible return to former employers Wolfsburg at some stage in his career.
He admits such a move is unlikely, but is ruling nothing out.
He added: “Anything could happen.
“I had a great time at Wolfsburg and it is a club that I owe a lot. But a return to Wolfsburg is not realistic at the moment.”

Hope we get confirmation on Aguero signing a new contract today, but we probably won't. Hopefully soon.

jimharri said:
Kladze said:
Hope we get confirmation on Aguero signing a new contract today, but we probably won't. Hopefully soon.
Doubtful; I heard the rags are going to buy him.
That's not what I meant. The only signs of Aguero signing a new contract is an article in The Mirror(?) and a post from Bluwhit, who said earlier in the summer that a new contract was not in the works for Silva. Well, look who signed a contract two days ago.

My point is, hopefully there is something in this.

Kladze said:
jimharri said:
Kladze said:
Doubtful; I heard the rags are going to buy him.
That's not what I meant. The only signs of Aguero signing a new contract is an article in The Mirror(?) and a post from Bluwhit, who said earlier in the summer that a new contract was not in the works for Silva. Well, look who signed a contract two days ago.

My point is, hopefully there is something in this.
who said earlier in the summer that a new contract was not in the works for Silva
look who signed a contract two days ago
Things change...

So we have a situation where only Dzeko and Jimmy have contracts which will run out in one year or less. Seems to me that

1) We are keeping the major part of this squad together
2) If we do sell anyone it will be on our terms
3) That the length of the contracts suggest we want the young lads eventually to replace transfers
4) If Dzeko signs effectively all 17 foreign players at the club are on at least 3 year deals.

Conclusion if we rock up and take the prem league by storm again this season, next transfer window might be very very quiet indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.