New fans/tourists are embarrassing

Taking photographs???? Not singing the right songs???? Wearing the wrong clothes???? The BASTARDS!

Oh my God. What's happening to our beloved Club?

Can someone make a banner saying "Liam's The Biggest Blue Ever" please or maybe start a petition saying the same thing and that prohibits anyone coming to watch City that doesn't fit into his own jaundiced view of what they should wear/do/sing during the game....? Thanks in advance

;-)

Vive Et Vivat

mcfcliam said:
Josh Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
angry_mob.png

Pathetic, I'm only stating what I feel...now I'm being accused of creating a 'criteria' and all that shit.

Putting words into my mouth...bunch of twats.

I understand what you mean mate, you have been a city fan through thick and think (presuming) and know you are ready to enjoy the good times, but now there are "fans" who only like us because of a player we have signed and no fuck all about the club itself. Yeah it is annoying. They are plastic but they have payed and there is nothing wrong with them being there (not that you said there is).

I am loving the fact City are one of the best teams these days but I am sligtly annoyed that due to the fact of moving around alot and not living in Manchester people will think I am a bandwagon jumper but I know I have been there from the start and that is all that matters to me. Even if I did get accused of being a Cockney at West Ham last season :O!.

I do see where you are coming from Liam but fuck it, just enjoy it, the majority of people are not plastics, unlike O.T.

Fair enough Josh :)

Thaksinssoldier said:
Liam and ur little muppet bandwagon,

I'm a dub who has been a city fan since 1990.only reason I picked city was I saw them vs shelbourne and met the team,which included our Niall and some other Irish players.got hooked in the stands that day.

Barely got over until 2007 due to having a career that meant working weekends all the time.didn't stop me crying my eyes out at bad times,getting into 5 fights a day in the schoolyard as a kid or being a huge fan.

I get over about 4-8 times per year depending on ryanairs proxy flight prices.average trip costs about 150 and is a 18 hour day usually starting at 5am.the flights are always full of blues bankrupting themselves to follow our team.

Now let me tell u this kid.as a foreign supporter I'll sit where I fucking want.matter of fact next game I'll make a point of finding ur private personal seat and I'll sit in that if I please and I hope I open ur mouth.who the fuck do u think u are u little elitest prick.

I'll go to whatever game I want.i'll sit where I want.i'll take as many photos as I like.

Of course u probably will have a cry to showsec and wave ur superbia card eh?

Go fuck off to stretford that's where pricks like u belong.

Get gone you jumped up idiot.

Agree.

And I rarely agree with Liam.

Altho threatening to sit in someone else's seat, over the internet, big man.

I'd be shitting myself if I was you Liam.

I am also confused as to why you'd go to the extent of using the word "elitest" yet seem incapable of typing "you" correctly or using capital letters?

Blue Theatre said:
Also, I've heard it estimated that an incredible 20% of people at any given Barcelona home match are "tourists/visitors for the day" but it doesn't seem to have damaged them too much.
They have twice as many seats as us and they put the away fans up in the gods.

Thaksinssoldier this thread is not aimed at people like you, over reaction! I hope your post invovles some sort of intoxication.... Come on you're a grown man don't threaten people over the internet.

Timmmmahhhh said:
Josh Blue said:
Thaksinssoldier this thread is not aimed at people like you, over reaction! I hope your post invovles some sort of intoxication.... Come on you're a grown man don't threaten people over the internet.
I think irony might be lost on you two.

baldmosher said:
Timmmmahhhh said:
Josh Blue said:
I think irony might be lost on you two.

Possibly - I'm having a bad day, it's hard to follow Bluemoob, do my work and understand certain humour!!

I am also confused as to why you'd go to the extent of using the word "elitest" yet seem incapable of typing "you" correctly or using capital letters?

Try typing on an iPhone mate.

Before the Wigan game we were sat in a hotel having brekkie and a Swedish lad came over all excited because we were city fans.

Turned out he was a city fan due to his mam being polish and her telling him deyna played for us at one stage.so he picked us and it was his first time over in 13 years of following city.

Should he not be excited?should he not take a few pics?

Most importantly should he not be made to feel welcome?

After all that is what we are famous for!

Bring em all in I say.pack the place so we have to rebuild.

GStar said:
From what you've said there was a group of 10 around you that you're classing as tourists because you don't recognise them.

Happens every home game, people move seats etc

I'd be more concerned about why some of the regulars don't make the cup games... but as long as i'm there, and the people i know around me, then the rest of the stadium could be empty.

We've not won a bunch of PL or CL titles, we've won 1 domestic cup... if we're attracting tourists, ie glory hunters, then they're not very good ones.

If however, we've got people who want to see our team play, much like City fans will go watch Barca et al when on holiday, then that's a good thing in my eyes.
I dont think its a case of glory hunters,i got 3 tickets for lads last night who are city fans & have been the whole time ive known them....they just have other priorities before city,family being 1 and not having a pot to piss in the other, still class them as blues like the lad who sits next to me each week!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.