New fans/tourists are embarrassing

I welcome new fans
And so called tourists
When I go watch barca if some dik said to me why you taking photos I would think he was a prick and tell him to jog on you pay your money you can do what you want

mcfcliam said:
glen quagmire said:
Liam, you will either have to live with it or go support wythenshawe town or droylsden. That's not a dig at you pal, as we have met you will know that, but making sure others do too. I am inwardly a little bit happy, that we are attracting 'plastic' fans. FFS under pearce you couldn't give seats away..........

My view is, for every 'new' fan WE get, THEY are getting one less! With FFP and today's economic climate, bums on seats can only be a good thing. People who meet me for the first time think i am a glory hunter (for my fucked up accent) even though i have been blue since they chose me to be in the late eighties. As long as we are continually moving in the right direction, i do not give a fuck who else is there, as long as we are alll blue, that'll do for me.

Oh and btw, campaign to kill the cheese, and i will make badges and everyfink!

Fair enough but I don't give a fuck about 'taking fans' from United, or United for that matter.

Anyway, this isn't a moaning thread, I just don't feel why someone would turn up and spend all game taking photos...what's the point?

I wouldn't mind if they joined in with the songs and all that...the ones I saw didn't even cheer when we scored!

I get the impression they're not actually there to support City, just for personal gain or to add a ground to their visited list.

Fucking hell mate, as we become more and more successfull, i can see you self harming or getting sent down for going beserk with a weapon of some sort on a row load of newbies!

mcfcliam said:
angry_mob.png

Pathetic, I'm only stating what I feel...now I'm being accused of creating a 'criteria' and all that shit.

Putting words into my mouth...bunch of twats.

I understand what you mean mate, you have been a city fan through thick and think (presuming) and know you are ready to enjoy the good times, but now there are "fans" who only like us because of a player we have signed and no fuck all about the club itself. Yeah it is annoying. They are plastic but they have payed and there is nothing wrong with them being there (not that you said there is).

I am loving the fact City are one of the best teams these days but I am sligtly annoyed that due to the fact of moving around alot and not living in Manchester people will think I am a bandwagon jumper but I know I have been there from the start and that is all that matters to me. Even if I did get accused of being a Cockney at West Ham last season :O!.

I do see where you are coming from Liam but fuck it, just enjoy it, the majority of people are not plastics, unlike O.T.

Liam and ur little muppet bandwagon,

I'm a dub who has been a city fan since 1990.only reason I picked city was I saw them vs shelbourne and met the team,which included our Niall and some other Irish players.got hooked in the stands that day.

Barely got over until 2007 due to having a career that meant working weekends all the time.didn't stop me crying my eyes out at bad times,getting into 5 fights a day in the schoolyard as a kid or being a huge fan.

I get over about 4-8 times per year depending on ryanairs poxy flight prices.average trip costs about 150 and is a 18 hour day usually starting at 5am.the flights are always full of blues bankrupting themselves to follow our team.

Now let me tell u this kid.as a foreign supporter I'll sit where I fucking want.matter of fact next game I'll make a point of finding ur private personal seat and I'll sit in that if I please and I hope u open ur mouth.who the fuck do u think u are u little elitest prick.

I'll go to whatever game I want.i'll sit where I want.i'll take as many photos as I like.

Of course u probably will have a cry to showsec and wave ur superbia card eh?

Go fuck off to stretford that's where pricks like u belong.

Josh Blue said:
mcfcliam said:
angry_mob.png

Pathetic, I'm only stating what I feel...now I'm being accused of creating a 'criteria' and all that shit.

Putting words into my mouth...bunch of twats.

I understand what you mean mate, you have been a city fan through thick and think (presuming) and know you are ready to enjoy the good times, but now there are "fans" who only like us because of a player we have signed and no fuck all about the club itself. Yeah it is annoying. They are plastic but they have payed and there is nothing wrong with them being there (not that you said there is).

I am loving the fact City are one of the best teams these days but I am sligtly annoyed that due to the fact of moving around alot and not living in Manchester people will think I am a bandwagon jumper but I know I have been there from the start and that is all that matters to me. Even if I did get accused of being a Cockney at West Ham last season :O!.

I do see where you are coming from Liam but fuck it, just enjoy it, the majority of people are not plastics, unlike O.T.

Fair enough Josh :)

Thaksinssoldier said:

I'm a dub who has been a city fan since 1990.only reason I picked city was I saw them vs shelbourne and met the team,which included our Niall and some other Irish players.got hooked in the stands that day.

Barely got over until 2007 due to having a career that meant working weekends all the time.didn't stop me crying my eyes out at bad times,getting into 5 fights a day in the schoolyard as a kid or being a huge fan.

I get over about 4-8 times per year depending on ryanairs proxy flight prices.average trip costs about 150 and is a 18 hour day usually starting at 5am.the flights are always full of blues bankrupting themselves to follow our team.

Now let me tell u this kid.as a foreign supporter I'll sit where I fucking want.matter of fact next game I'll make a point of finding ur private personal seat and I'll sit in that if I please and I hope I open ur mouth.who the fuck do u think u are u little elitest prick.

I'll go to whatever game I want.i'll sit where I want.i'll take as many photos as I like.

Get gone you jumped up idiot.

Thaksinssoldier said:

I get over about 4-8 times per year depending on ryanairs proxy flight prices.average trip costs about 150 and is a 18 hour day usually starting at 5am.the flights are always full of blues bankrupting themselves to follow our team.

Now let me tell u this kid.as a foreign supporter I'll sit where I fucking want.matter of fact next game I'll make a point of finding ur private personal seat and I'll sit in that if I please and I hope I open ur mouth.who the fuck do u think u are u little elitest prick.

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcNRisYPX3TAhm7_NnD828LMftZKDDyqkNOTsVckmuhbIFx1HWvQ[/bigimg]

From what you've said there was a group of 10 around you that you're classing as tourists because you don't recognise them.

Happens every home game, people move seats etc

I'd be more concerned about why some of the regulars don't make the cup games... but as long as i'm there, and the people i know around me, then the rest of the stadium could be empty.

We've not won a bunch of PL or CL titles, we've won 1 domestic cup... if we're attracting tourists, ie glory hunters, then they're not very good ones.

If however, we've got people who want to see our team play, much like City fans will go watch Barca et al when on holiday, then that's a good thing in my eyes.

glen quagmire said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

[bigimg]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcNRisYPX3TAhm7_NnD828LMftZKDDyqkNOTsVckmuhbIFx1HWvQ[/bigimg]
That picture always makes me laugh

Thaksinssoldier said:

I get over about 4-8 times per year depending on ryanairs poxy flight prices.average trip costs about 150 and is a 18 hour day usually starting at 5am.the flights are always full of blues bankrupting themselves to follow our team.

Now let me tell u this kid.as a foreign supporter I'll sit where I fucking want.matter of fact next game I'll make a point of finding ur private personal seat and I'll sit in that if I please and I hope u open ur mouth.who the fuck do u think u are u little elitest prick.

Technically you cant sit where you want!!!

mcfcliam said:
moomba said:
Everyone is a new supporter once.

For the right reasons though e.g. family

I can't stand United's plastics so can't stand the ones we're going to get/already have.

I wouldn't mind but hardly any of them have a fucking clue about football.

If they go to the game then they're not plastics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.