New fans/tourists are embarrassing

Always the upside, couple of talented tourists in Sinclairs. Unfortunately the seats were taken so they had to sit somewhere else.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
We are the new cool team to support, give it 5 years and you wont notice it or you will attempt suicide either way it will get easier

Hahahaha...good one that.

burning blue soul said:
in other words..you want the club to move forward, but then again you dont!!

were you still dwelling on this when Aggers (our 34 million quid striker) scored with the last kick of the game?

new fans = more money for the club, you will just have to live with it.

I do want us to move forward but it's going to be painful sitting with some of the utter clowns who now 'choose' to 'support' us.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:04 am --<br /><br />
TheMoonIsRising said:
Was this in 114 saw them and thought fucking Hell well embarassed and then singing a song in another language

mcfcliam said:
Now I know we need them to 'move forward as a club' but...

First thing I noticed when I got in the ground last night was the amount of tourists taking an unreal and ridiculous amount of photos, while wearing a half and half scarf!

One of them even tried throwing me out of my seat, claiming it was his, when his was clearly the one next to mine...this is my season ticket seat you fucking bellwhaft! His mate was infront of us so he wanted to be 'nearer' to him (?!?!?!?!)

Anyway, nearer to kick off, this group of about 15 people (all wearing snide City shirts) went to the front and had a big photo together and then started some chant of their own...WTF?! Why the fuck are you chanting something which has no fucking relevance to City whatsoever? It's like me turning up to Anfield and singing my own song!

The amount of times I heard this blokes' camera was doing my head in...I was going to sleep with the noise in my head!

What exactly did you expect would happen when City became successful?

I'm not looking for an argument I'm just curious.

And when they extend the ground to 60,000+ maybe 25,000 of 'em will be 'new plastics' ;-)

At least they were singing, even if it was their own song they made up. That's more than can be said for a lot that go to the game.

One day football will become popular in Asia and America so we won't have to put up with those fan boys who don't even know our players first names. They will be able to support there own good teams from their own country that way.

murcian blue 2 said:
if more of the so called real supporters had come there would not be any room for them
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and Liam, loved your "bellwheft" comment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.