New fans/tourists are embarrassing

BoyBlue_1985 said:
LoveCity said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Totally agree with this. Last season at home to Liverpool I saw a Middle Eastern lad who'd clearly never been to the the stadium before, sat in the corporate seats in the Colin Bell stand (typical) and before kick off just stood up and starting waving at everyone. Must have thought he fucking owns the club or summat.

I hope you told the arrogant so-and-so he's not wanted or needed at the club!

Should of slapped the arrogant bastard. How dare he come and support are club he was never at York away

Didn't sing one fucking song either, and turned up in a suit. Where was his 1968 retro home shirt?

Solihull Samba Boys said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
LoveCity said:
I hope you told the arrogant so-and-so he's not wanted or needed at the club!

Should of slapped the arrogant bastard. How dare he come and support are club he was never at York away

Didn't sing one fucking song either, and turned up in a suit. Where was his 1968 retro home shirt?

I noticed the claart too. Lucky he left the turban at home............

I,ve been following city 41 yrs but I am always happy to introduce potential new fans to the club. Although born and bred in saford (grandad was a blue ) i now live near Torquay. I brought 3 Devonians with me for the villareal game one of them a newbie/tourist. He did all the tourist sights Mary D,s Tonys chippy city store / square and took pictures throughout the trip enjoying all aspects of the "city experience" . If it wasnt for lads like these contributing to the cost of the journey this lifelong blue wouldnt be able to get up to games. As for my other 2 passengers last night they are well into their 6th season of making the 520 mile round trip.

I've been a 'tourist fan' for thirty-six years.
I'm usually too worried about the match to give a shit about who's doing what around me. Have I been wasting my time all of these years? Should I have been looking down my nose at people and spending 90 minutes tut-tutting at my neighbours?

Damn! Must try harder to blend in with the cool kids....

5000 tourist all spending a tenner at the ground plus ticket = £175000 do this for all the cup runs can't be bad thing when the rules change

To the OP i'm clearly a foreign fan,
I live in the west coast of the USA, i get up and watch games at daft o'clock on a saturday morning, my alarm clock is the only one in my apartment building which goes of on weekends. The neighbors probably think i'm crazy. So if i go through the hassle of getting a tourist Visa to visit Manchester, pay about $3000 roundtrip + expenses, should I refrain from taking pictures in order to not disturb your delicate ears. Unlike you, some of us weren't lucky enough to be born in Manchester, we can't go to every game or become season ticket holders, our only way of connection to this gr8 club is through this forum and the great videos on the OS which help us get involved with our club and feel apart of the community.

Q8-Blue said:
I live in the west coast of the USA, i get up and watch games at daft o'clock on a saturday morning, my alarm clock is the only one in my apartment building which goes of on weekends. The neighbors probably think i'm crazy. So if i go through the hassle of getting a tourist Visa to visit Manchester, pay about $3000 roundtrip + expenses, should I refrain from taking pictures in order to not disturb your delicate ears. Unlike you, some of us weren't lucky enough to be born in Manchester, we can't go to every game or become season ticket holders, our only way of connection to this gr8 club is through this forum and the great videos on the OS which help us get involved with our club and feel apart of the community.

Not meaning to be rude but why do you support City?

"So God created Manchester City supporters in his own image, in the image of God he created him; Manc and only Manc he created them. God blessed them and said to them, "Leave early and never increase in number; fill the south stand and subdue it. Rule over the New fans from down sarf and Foreigners from the Middle East and over every living creature that moves on the pitch."
Amen

nashark said:
Q8-Blue said:

Not meaning to be rude but why don't you fuck off and watch rounders

;0)

Q8-Blue said:
amen. some of the knuckle-draggers that support city are embarrassing -- best not to rise to their self-righteous and inane musings. keep doing what you're doing and you'll always be welcome at eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.