New fans/tourists are embarrassing

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mcfcliam said:
Now I know we need them to 'move forward as a club' but...

First thing I noticed when I got in the ground last night was the amount of tourists taking an unreal and ridiculous amount of photos, while wearing a half and half scarf!

One of them even tried throwing me out of my seat, claiming it was his, when his was clearly the one next to mine...this is my season ticket seat you fucking bellwhaft! His mate was infront of us so he wanted to be 'nearer' to him (?!?!?!?!)

Anyway, nearer to kick off, this group of about 15 people (all wearing snide City shirts) went to the front and had a big photo together and then started some chant of their own...WTF?! Why the fuck are you chanting something which has no fucking relevance to City whatsoever? It's like me turning up to Anfield and singing my own song!

The amount of times I heard this blokes' camera was doing my head in...I was going to sleep with the noise in my head!

Fuck me Liam..Just got in from work to read this from yourself. Are you for real? I have told you before,why don't you put your concerns the Khaldoon/Mansour about there vision and the fact it is going to attract so called new blues or tourist blues...Your attitude is all that is wrong with City-If you weren't there at Macc away/York Away/Wycombe away then you aren't welcome!!! Get a grip lad or stay in the dark ages.

Any blue be it new or old is as good a blue as the next. I am sure you post these threads to try to beat your "28k Napoli thread"!!!

We ridicule United's plastics/tourists though so this thread is full of irony.

I was just wondering if anyone knows how old Liam is to ascertain if he was at York/Wycombe/Macc etc etc. If he was not he is not welcome at City anymore...!! Fucking hate threads like this.Yes I know I am posting on it but it winds me to fuck up that certain blues think they are bigger and better than others. If you don't go to the c.league games you are not a true fan type of thread etc etc....Fuck me yawn.....<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:

First thing I noticed when I got in the ground last night was the amount of tourists taking an unreal and ridiculous amount of photos, while wearing a half and half scarf!

One of them even tried throwing me out of my seat, claiming it was his, when his was clearly the one next to mine...this is my season ticket seat you fucking bellwhaft! His mate was infront of us so he wanted to be 'nearer' to him (?!?!?!?!)

Anyway, nearer to kick off, this group of about 15 people (all wearing snide City shirts) went to the front and had a big photo together and then started some chant of their own...WTF?! Why the fuck are you chanting something which has no fucking relevance to City whatsoever? It's like me turning up to Anfield and singing my own song!

The amount of times I heard this blokes' camera was doing my head in...I was going to sleep with the noise in my head!

Fuck me Liam..Just got in from work to read this from yourself. Are you for real? I have told you before,why don't you put your concerns the Khaldoon/Mansour about there vision and the fact it is going to attract so called new blues or tourist blues...Your attitude is all that is wrong with City-If you weren't there at Macc away/York Away/Wycombe away then you aren't welcome!!! Get a grip lad or stay in the dark ages.

Any blue be it new or old is as good a blue as the next. I am sure you post these threads to try to beat your "28k Napoli thread"!!!

Liam I don't care if it is full of Irony . You are basically saying my mum isn't welcome. Blue all her life but has only just started going with me due to illness for most of her life. Is she not worthy? Is she a tourist? Mate,sometimes I really wonder. What is it? Why are you a better blue than a so called "tourist"???

law74 said:
element_mcfc said:
dont see how new fans / tourists can be any more embarrasing than half the wankers in the stands anyway tbh

Some of them don't even know how to boo correctly ffs, and others don't realise that after 75 - 80 minutes you are supposed to leave your seat and stand beside the exit, and if a steward asks you to move then just give up and go home.
haha exactly

I was just wondering if anyone knows how old Liam is to ascertain if he was at York/Wycombe/Macc etc etc. If he was not he is not welcome at City anymore...!! Fucking hate threads like this.Yes I know I am posting on it but it winds me to fuck up that certain blues think they are bigger and better than others. If you don't go to the c.league games you are not a true fan type of thread etc etc....Fuck me yawn.....

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 pm --

mcfcliam said:

Liam I don't care if it is full of Irony . You are basically saying my mum isn't welcome. Blue all her life but has only just started going with me due to illness for most of her life. Is she not worthy? Is she a tourist? Mate,sometimes I really wonder. What is it? Why are you a better blue than a so called "tourist"???

So you're saying a tourist is a bigger or just a good a blue as you?

Doubt it...I don't think you'd be happy if a tourist/plastic was considered a better blue than you.

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:

I was with six or seven United fans today. Wrexham, Swindon, Worksop and a few other places down south were their hometowns. I asked them all did you not ever fancy seeing a local game with your mates? They didn't give me a proper answer - somewhere in between they're not as successful and my dad visited Manchester once in 1961.

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:

I don't. I grew out of that about 15 years ago.

some embarrasing posts in here. way more embarrasing than new fans or tourists.

i moved to the area last month and being an aldershot supporter, i miss watching football. moving here meant watching city or utd and due to growing up in an area where everyone seemed to support man utd i grew to hate them. so it was city.

people moaning, without us 'new fans' the ground would have been half empty for the napoli game, along with the birmingham game.

i was there the full 94 minutes yesterday, and i'm sure a lot of 'true fans' left before the final whistle. i'd rather be a newbie and see the winning goal then be a true fan and have left 5 minutes early to get the bus.

i realise most people on here aren't like that and everyone i've been around so far at city has been friendly.

mcfcliam said:
I was just wondering if anyone knows how old Liam is to ascertain if he was at York/Wycombe/Macc etc etc. If he was not he is not welcome at City anymore...!! Fucking hate threads like this.Yes I know I am posting on it but it winds me to fuck up that certain blues think they are bigger and better than others. If you don't go to the c.league games you are not a true fan type of thread etc etc....Fuck me yawn.....

-- Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:24 pm --

mcfcliam said:

So you're saying a tourist is a bigger or just a good a blue as you?

Doubt it...I don't think you'd be happy if a tourist/plastic was considered a better blue than you.

Liam-Just read back to yourself what you have just asked me.I do not need my ego massaging at all about the fact that I have had a season ticket for most of my life (37yrs) and a "tourist" has not. You sound like a child who needs to grow up and embrace change a little bit better. Fuck sake..nar nar nar nar narrrrr I'm a better blue than you!!!

There is even a thread welcoming our new fans or "tourists" as you put it. All our so called loyal fans turned up in force last night didn't they? Jesus wept..Does it matter? If this is all you have to worry about then I wish I had your life....

then again....

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:

I don't. I grew out of that about 15 years ago.

bet you still have an Action Man though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.