New fans/tourists are embarrassing

mcfcliam said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mcfcliam said:
So you're saying a tourist is a bigger or just a good a blue as you?

Doubt it...I don't think you'd be happy if a tourist/plastic was considered a better blue than you.

Liam-Just read back to yourself what you have just asked me.I do not need my ego massaging at all about the fact that I have had a season ticket for most of my life (37yrs) and a "tourist" has not. You sound like a child who needs to grow up and embrace change a little bit better. Fuck sake..nar nar nar nar narrrrr I'm a better blue than you!!!

There is even a thread welcoming our new fans or "tourists" as you put it. All our so called loyal fans turned up in force last night didn't they? Jesus wept..Does it matter? If this is all you have to worry about then I wish I had your life....

then again....

This isn't a 'I'm a bigger blue than you' thread as I've stated...whatever you think the thread it, I can assure you that isn't the motive of this thread.

It was simply wondering why people act in such ways at football matches...read the OP properly.
One can understand the confusion

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:
This isn't a 'I'm a bigger blue than you' thread as I've stated...whatever you think the thread it, I can assure you that isn't the motive of this thread.

It was simply wondering why people act in such ways at football matches...read the OP properly.

Liam-answer the question and stop diverting what you have said..Look at the title of your thread. New fans/Toursists are embarrasing. So what is a new fan to you?

A new fan is someone who has just started to miraculously develop a fake passion for City now we have a half decent side.

5 years ago, they wouldn't have even heard of us...

Fairweather supporters who would be nowhere to be seen if, god forbid, ADUG pulled the plug.

It isn't passion, it's a lifestyle choice.

Liam-You need to do some growing up. WRITE TO THE CLUB-ADDRESS IT TO KHALDOON AND TELL HIM YOUR CONCERNS..!!See what happens

SWP's back said:
mcfcliam said:
Liam-Just read back to yourself what you have just asked me.I do not need my ego massaging at all about the fact that I have had a season ticket for most of my life (37yrs) and a "tourist" has not. You sound like a child who needs to grow up and embrace change a little bit better. Fuck sake..nar nar nar nar narrrrr I'm a better blue than you!!!

There is even a thread welcoming our new fans or "tourists" as you put it. All our so called loyal fans turned up in force last night didn't they? Jesus wept..Does it matter? If this is all you have to worry about then I wish I had your life....

then again....

One can understand the confusion

Yes, I'm on about the OP...he turned this into the bigger blue debate, but it wasn't the original point of the thread.

Hope this helps.

Don't worry folks. . as our club grows and as our fan-base grows and matures as we move forward to greater things the likes of mcfcliam will dwindle away - probably to clear off to support oldham or rochdale because the big pond of a big club makes them feel small, threatened . . (and jingoistic and a bit aggressive and generally nasty).

Please remember these 'small club mentality' threads because they'll soon become a thing of the distant past like the racist attitudes of years gone bye, smash making mash and heroin being cool.
One day we'll look back with uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed memory at a time when attitudes like mcfcliam's were treated with a hint of seriousness rather than the full-blown hilarious laughter they deserve.

It's just the last thrashings of a breed made obsolete by the new order of education and success is all. Don't worry about it, just look on in pity at the faint glow of it's pitiful sunset as it slips away. . . .

Now all say after me . . . goodbye mcfcliam, and good riddance.

mcfcliam said:
mcfcliam said:

Liam-answer the question and stop diverting what you have said..Look at the title of your thread. New fans/Toursists are embarrasing. So what is a new fan to you?

A new fan is someone who has just started to miraculously develop a fake passion for City now we have a half decent side.

5 years ago, they wouldn't have even heard of us...

Fairweather supporters who would be nowhere to be seen if, god forbid, ADUG pulled the plug.

It isn't passion, it's a lifestyle choice.
The loyals would remain though. In the meantime let those 'plastics' fill our coffers with their hard earned. It isn't ideal to you, obviously, but it's the way it is. :-)

nashark said:
mcfcliam said:
We ridicule United's plastics/tourists though so this thread is full of irony.

I was with six or seven United fans today. Wrexham, Swindon, Worksop and a few other places down south were their hometowns. I asked them all did you not ever fancy seeing a local game with your mates? They didn't give me a proper answer - somewhere in between they're not as successful and my dad visited Manchester once in 1961.

So why are you obsessed about them? I personally do not give a flying fuck about them. The only time I care about what they do is on Sunday. Who fucking cares about the rags....

I asked them why?

You're asking me why?

I'm obsessing over them.

You must then be obsessing over me. See how that works.

Think on.

hisroyalblueness said:
Don't worry folks. . as our club grows and as our fan-base grows and matures as we move forward to greater things the likes of mcfcliam will dwindle away - probably to clear off to support oldham or rochdale because the big pond of a big club makes them feel small, threatened . . (and jingoistic and a bit aggressive and generally nasty).

Please remember these 'small club mentality' threads because they'll soon become a thing of the distant past like the racist attitudes of years gone bye, smash making mash and heroin being cool.
One day we'll look back with uncomfortable and slightly embarrassed memory at a time when attitudes like mcfcliam's were treated with a hint of seriousness rather than the full-blown hilarious laughter they deserve.

It's just the last thrashings of a breed made obsolete by the new order of education and success is all. Don't worry about it, just look on in pity at the faint glow of it's pitiful sunset as it slips away. . . .

Now all say after me . . . goodbye mcfcliam, and good riddance.

This...I wonder if Liam votes for the BNP?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.