New fans

283197_10150714251035455_208411345454_19664505_6344488_n.jpg

City being promoted abroad great,ok some of the fans are a bit knobish but you gotta increase your fanbase by any means possible.
Why would anyone really want to slag this video off, small minded knobs.

I don't get it, half of us slag off the rags like "oh they are all glory hunters, all of them are not from Manchester" etc

Then in the next breath say "oh, I think it's GREAT we are extending our fan base and getting more worldwide tr00 bluez!1!11!!"

Make up your mind.

You either don't like it and give the rags shit about it, or you like it therefor you are not really in a position to give anyone shit about it or you are just being hypocritical, especially considering it's happening right now to us, at a rate even I didn't think possible../sigh

XdanielX said:
I don't get it, half of us slag off the rags like "oh they are all glory hunters, all of them are not from Manchester" etc

Then in the next breath say "oh, I think it's GREAT we are extending our fan base and getting more worldwide tr00 bluez!1!11!!"

Make up your mind.

You either don't like it and give the rags shit about it, or you like it therefor you are not really in a position to give anyone shit about it or you are just being hypocritical, especially considering it's happening right now to us, at a rate even I didn't think possible../sigh
its different now pal,i've been told it was a mistake to take the piss out of their out of town support,no one round ere did it anyway and your a rag if you do,ha

This has to go down as one of the most cringeworthy posts at having a pop at our fellow fans on the site of Bluemoon. Never thought I would say it but they are some plebs on here. New fans generate income! Think about it before you shoot from the hip. I welcome anyone who wants to support city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.