New fans

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BigTony said:
We've always took the piss out of the rags for this, now the exact same is happening to us.

You truly are a sad, sad **** coming on another team's forum pretending to be something you are not.

You are a fucking loser.
he's fuckin right though

clowns pockets said:
BigTony said:
We've always took the piss out of the rags for this, now the exact same is happening to us.

You truly are a sad, sad **** coming on another team's forum pretending to be something you are not.

You are a fucking loser.
he's fuckin right though

AND YOU !!!!!!

Bluemoon, the home of so many rag glory hunters.

clowns pockets said:
BigTony said:

You are a fucking loser.
he's fuckin right though

Please explain. I'm all ears.

clowns pockets said:

You are a fucking loser.
he's fuckin right though

Please explain. I'm all ears.
we've ripped the piss out of em for years cos of this,remember?<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm --<br /><br />
mcfcliam said:
clowns pockets said:

You are a fucking loser.
he's fuckin right though

AND YOU !!!!!!

Bluemoon, the home of so many rag glory hunters.
thats right kid,anyone that doesn't follow like a sheep is a rag ffs
have any of you and your merry men got a seat on the board yet?

The piss-take with the rags was never about them having a wide fan base, it was always about the fact that their core support isn't even near Manchester (and the swamp isn't even in Manchester).
I'm delighted to welcome all new City fans with the same enthusiasm I have for Blues who've held the faith since childhood. I also have no worries about where our ground is because we're a Manchester Club and have been throughout our proud history.
No worries especially about where our core support comes from either as the vast majority of our home crowd will always be the loyal local Blues who've always turned out in support of the cause.
So come on and celebrate the wider global attention our latest rise to success has brought and celebrate also the new fan-base that accompanies it . .
I'm looking forward to the day that I can holiday in America or Canada and stop off in any town to enjoy a pint in their local City supporters club bar.

Bring it on!

BigTony said:

You are a fucking loser.

No. He's right. We do have plastics joining us now and you slagging him off like this is really what's sad.

hisroyalblueness said:
The piss-take with the rags was never about them having a wide fan base, it was always about the fact that their core support isn't even near Manchester (and the swamp isn't even in Manchester).
I'm delighted to welcome all new City fans with the same enthusiasm I have for Blues who've held the faith since childhood. I also have no worries about where our ground is because we're a Manchester Club and have been throughout our proud history.
No worries especially about where our core support comes from either as the vast majority of our home crowd will always be the loyal local Blues who've always turned out in support of the cause.
So come on and celebrate the wider global attention our latest rise to success has brought and celebrate also the new fan-base that accompanies it . .
I'm looking forward to the day that I can holiday in America or Canada and stop off in any town to enjoy a pint in their local City supporters club bar.

Bring it on!

pmsl
read that back to yourself ffs

mammutly said:
BigTony said:

You are a fucking loser.

No. He's right. We do have plastics joining us now and you slagging him off like this is really what's sad.

We had 'plastics' joining us in the 70's who are now fans of 35+ years. What do you think of them?

What's your definition of a plastic btw?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.