New fans

Those of us who have season tickets should cling on to them for dear life now, within a few years I imagine they could be a pain in the arse to get.

I can't understand the luddite attitude that a small minority of posters seem proud to exhibit . . . don't they realise that our success will bring wider support and that support will ensure our ongoing success?
Who doesn't want that????

Every City shirt bought in American will bring money into our coffers to allow us to employ the best possible players to put on the best possible performances in front of us the season ticket holders and regular fans.

What's not to like about that?????????????????????

Would they prefer that we fail miserably and sink to out of site so as to avoid anyone new (or - shock horror - foreign) being converted to the cause?

Is it sarky rag snipers or are there really City fans out there who can't handle the trappings of success????

After watching that Vid nothing much was said that was annoying just a few corny accents. They all seemed like really nice people and not bandwagon jumpers I honestly don't see the problem.

there will always be "new fans" who shock you with their "football knowledge" and fanboyism, and there will always be "newer fans" like me who, if you met, you'd consider a proper blue in my knowledge of the game, knowledge of the team and its history, and die hard support for the team. We are out there, dont let the noobs cast a bad image of all abu dhabi era supporters.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
mammutly said:
You truly are a sad, sad **** coming on another team's forum pretending to be something you are not.

You are a fucking loser.

No. He's right. We do have plastics joining us now and you slagging him off like this is really what's sad.

We had 'plastics' joining us in the 70's who are now fans of 35+ years. What do you think of them?

What's your definition of a plastic btw?
If you started going in the 50s would that make you a Bakelite fan then.

clowns pockets said:
clowns pockets said:
not for one minute

If you don't think it was a mistake and you don't regret it I'm struggling to see what your point is.
why,have you been on the piss or something?

Not tonight.

Perhaps you are not making it very well. What I do know is that a proper City fan would never say what you said, which I guess makes you at best....a plastic.

Whether you are a rag or not , the jury's still out, but if I was a betting man I would say yes. Which would make you a sad **** like BigTony.

I saw this lot at the match, they are all from Manchester. Probably been supporting City for a long time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.