New highway code rules

Some dangerous new rules imo none more so than allowing pedestrians the right to cross on a junction you are turning into, people will be knocked over as they just walk out in front of cars, how will this work in a big city where there are people waiting to cross roads every minute of the day, of course, you stopping as you are half way through the action of turning will surely mean a greater chance of somebody else running into the back of you.

Discuss.

ps I used the sun as it isn't behind a paywall and has diagrams lol
Works totally fine on the continent

I've just nearly been knocked over - twice. Crossing in front of an exit from a car park, a car from behind me enters against a no entry sign. 50 yards later, a woman ignored a zebra crossing I was half way across. Almost needed a hospital. Good job I'm at one.

I can ride a bike, I’d look a right plonker in spandex tho…. Although suppose everyone does
What difference does it make to you what people wear? Why do you feel the need to shame them? These are the questions you should be asking.

Lycra is particularly comfortable to wear on long, sweaty cycle journeys.

What difference does it make to you what people wear? Why do you feel the need to shame them? These are the questions you should be asking.

Lycra is particularly comfortable to wear on long, sweaty cycle journeys.
Haha shame them. It’s a joke at blokes wearing spandex, calm down.

Yeah right, you’re the one with all the swear words .. “****”, “fucking” etc. And you think I need to calm down?
Sorry I’m just rough as toast and that’s how I speak. **** is a term of endearment to me.

If it makes you feel better some of me pals are cyclists and I don’t actually mind them.

Sorry I’m just rough as toast and that’s how I speak. **** is a term of endearment to me.

If it makes you feel better some of me pals are cyclists and I don’t actually mind them.
When you’ve nearly died a couple of times because others don’t like you just being there it kinda gets under the skin a bit. Not that cyclists can’t be cunts too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.