New home kit?

Re: Fuck off Umbro!

Shaelumstash said:
Awful shirt, blue shorts and blue and white stripy socks, all confirmed by people who have been to the launch and seen the kit.

Fuck right off Umbro, we're not fucking Coventry.

As another poster has said, imagine United in red shorts and stripy socks. Or AC Milan in Black and red checkerboard shirts with orange shorts and green socks. It wouldn't happen as that is not their colours.

City play in blue shirts, white shorts and blue socks. You don't fuck with that. Our first fucking season in the CL, the whole of Europe's eyes will be on us and we're wearing a fucking shite excuse for a Coventry kit. I'm fucking appalled.

I know some will come on here taking the piss saying it doesn't matter. Well it does to me. It's our history, our identity and they are fucking with it. The history of the club is important.

This to me is as big a deal as if they moved the club outside of Manchester or changed the Colin Bell stand to the Travis Perkins stand or something. It's fucking disrespectful to our history.

Calm the fuck down for fuck sake!
Jesus christ,if you dont like it,dont fecking buy it! End of!

AJ71 said:
another generation said:
AJ71 said:
I am sure we had a kit (early 70's?) that had white shorts with a maroon strip down the sides, that coupled with last years socks, would have been good.
Are you thinking of the Kappa/brother combination of 1997-99? That had maroon trim alongside the Kappa logo on the sides of the shorts. Glad we've already got the Etihad sponsorship in the box, or I'd be worried. How are SAAB doing, these days?

No was Bell/Lee era, adding a maroon stripe probaly constituted quite a significant kit change at the time.

Ha ha SAAB, wasn't the deal for that supposed to include a new SAAB for all the players if we won the league!

2rm7afb.jpg

Worn in 68/69 season. We seem to have worn them for only part of the season though, found some games on youtube in March '69 and there is no stripe on the shorts.

Re: Fuck off Umbro!

Shaelumstash said:
This to me is as big a deal as if they moved the club outside of Manchester or changed the Colin Bell stand to the Travis Perkins stand or something. It's fucking disrespectful to our history.

Bluemoon gold.

Ric,did you see the long sleeve version,is it like the away....as in shit?
Or is it just like a normal looking long sleeve?

homekit.jpg

the wonder of paint! the kit doesnt look to bad to me, i think we will get used to it and like it the same as we did with the white socks from 09...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.