New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

Can you get champions league badges on your shirt yet? On the site it says prem or nothing.

Dubai Blue said:
peoffrey said:
Can't really see it. You can zoom and look at the back etc.

It's only tiny. It's stitched in at the bottom near the seam.

Well spotted.

A points of view meeting said red & black was never a good seller compared to plain white or navy blue. Perhaps the recent Neil Young tributes might buck the trend?

richards30 said:
Boff said:
this could be it ;)...
kaka.jpg
in my dreams mate!!! would still love him here!!
me too mate but very doubtful, ahh well, Messi instead?

loui_mcfc said:
Can you get champions league badges on your shirt yet? On the site it says prem or nothing.

dont think so mate because we will have champions league writing aswell so i dont think that out until the start of the season.

2lka6b7.jpg

Just seen this on footballshirtculture's forum...the black sponser and umbro is shit. I hope this isn't legit.

Mental! Iv now been told it is the shirt. Theyve seen it again and compared it to the shirt and well its exact. No idea how they said it was different at first but im told nope its exactly same.

Yeh I know it probably sounds odd! But just what im told, so yes can confirm its 100% the shirt.

The Pope said:
im happy so long as the sponsor and umbro bit are in white
They're not though, they're in black, look at the picture. That kit is in no way shape or form a fake, too much detail on it and it looks too much like its a manufactured piece of kit, rather than something a sad person has put together with a sewing kit and some old City shirts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.