New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

hope this is a deliberate release to gauge feedback so they'll change the lettering.

only reason they've made it black is to make it look different to last year's so people can't use the "oh there's hardly any difference" excuse.

being different for the sake of being different.

lee-mcfc said:
Joffinov said:
2lka6b7.jpg

Just seen this on footballshirtculture's forum...the black sponser and umbro is shit. I hope this isn't legit.
tis fake

This, you can tell by the 'fabric' around the Etihad part

McNair9 said:
lee-mcfc said:
Joffinov said:
2lka6b7.jpg

Just seen this on footballshirtculture's forum...the black sponser and umbro is shit. I hope this isn't legit.
tis fake

Take it you haven't read the rest of the thread?

McNair9 said:
lee-mcfc said:
Joffinov said:
2lka6b7.jpg

tis fake

That's the soundwave people have said about, look at the pattern of it....

This kit, if real, has really grown on me.

The last 2 kits were fantastic, however, they can't keep being very similar to each other each season. Mince it up a bit.

The sponsor looks great. Sponsors are there to be seen, and this stands out really well and will look great beaming around the world in the Champions League.

I'll be buying one.

Looks ok to me..but opinions differing bigtime today..

Maybe the dark lettering is for champions league or sommat as we had different coloured names and numbers for Europa league.. havent read all the thread so sorry if already done.

Our last two home shirts have been absolute classics. This looks like a comedown and rather cheap to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.