New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

blueshortshorts said:
dario2739 said:
Navy blue does not belong on our shirts... end of!!!
Sky blue, white trim nice and classy!

mcy95hs_s.jpg

image_13996.gif

4559183404_15aef150a2.jpg
(sure the last one was actually navy, not black..but you get my drift...)

That second shirt is our best ever,had umbro sense they'd roll this out.

Thaksinssoldier said:
blueshortshorts said:
dario2739 said:
Navy blue does not belong on our shirts... end of!!!
Sky blue, white trim nice and classy!

mcy95hs_s.jpg

image_13996.gif

4559183404_15aef150a2.jpg
(sure the last one was actually navy, not black..but you get my drift...)

That second shirt is our best ever,had umbro sense they'd roll this out.

Are you serious? Those were dark days.... not only for us but for footy kits in general... seriously that's one of the worst shirts we've had!

Funny as everytime we have a shirt talk it's almost universally chosen.

With the newer fabric and the collar it would be very wearable

it looks like a cheap fake shirt that u can buy in shops abroad for 10 euro. cant always tell just from a pic but if this is the real one its a massive step backwards from the past 2 seasons imo

WNRH said:
McNair9 said:
lee-mcfc said:

This, you can tell by the 'fabric' around the Etihad part

Take it you haven't read the rest of the thread?
It's the soundwave design that we were told the shirt was going to have. We were also told that it would be a v neck.

This could very well be real.

Also people are talking about fabric material, this isn't the best light and camera quality to really tell anyway..

now I'm not going searching but the day of the parade someone leaked the away about 3 hours before it was up on the sites or city came out in it...if someone was arsed they'd find that thread,and that poster would be in a position to verify if its real or not ;-)

I like it too. This overreaction is surprising. I don't think that pic off his berry is really doing it justice. We need to see it with the full uniform on a player.

I suggest Umbro take some nice pics and preview it already. Geez. They can go into pre-order if they want but let's see it on the OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.