New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

jjeangi said:
Also people are talking about fabric material, this isn't the best light and camera quality to really tell anyway..

...it looks "cheeseclothy" to me...not keen from the low-ish quality pic...

Agreed it looks bad compared to all the other umbro shirts...

I remember everyone kicking up a fuss last year when the home kit was leaked but everyone loved it when they saw it with porfessional photography and the full kit on display - socks etc.

Lets just wait and see. Really hard to tell from the photo really.

Some bit I like some bits I don't.

Like the V neck and the white stripe.
Don't like the sticky up bit on the collar and the soundwaves but hey may really like them when I see it properly.

Boff said:
richards30 said:
Boff said:
this could be it ;)...
kaka.jpg

really like taht but not liking the navy blue just my opinion of course

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Like the V neck - back to the final shirts of the 50s, it would appear?

TH !! re your location

For what it's worth I believeth. Fook the ones who don't - they are outnumbered and only 12

Burnage Burnsy said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Like the V neck - back to the final shirts of the 50s, it would appear?

TH !! re your location

For what it's worth I believeth. Fook the ones who don't - they are outnumbered and only 12
dont get it !!! ???

It's not fake. I asked my mate who works at Umbro and he said it's real....no reason not to believe him as he confirmed the away kit design to me before it was released (i.e. The way the stripes on the arms are parallel to the stripes on the shirt when a player puts his arms out).

manchestercityhomeshirt.jpg

BurnCK said:
It's not fake. I asked my mate who works at Umbro and he said it's real....no reason not to believe him as he confirmed the away kit design to me before it was released (i.e. The way the stripes on the arms are parallel to the stripes on the shirt when a player puts his arms out).

manchestercityhomeshirt.jpg
Awesome news,such a nice top!
Allways tought it looked to good to be a fake,still really different to other teams shirts too which is good,well done Umbro.
Any idea when it will be shown on the OS? or when we plan to realese it?

give hart a snazzy kit, he needs to stand out like badass between the sticks that he is.

jorge-campos-mexican-goalkeeper1.jpg

tumblr_lgdog8b4eF1qdf4ego1_500.jpg

matt99is said:
give hart a snazzy kit, he needs to stand out like badass between the sticks that he is.

jorge-campos-mexican-goalkeeper1.jpg

tumblr_lgdog8b4eF1qdf4ego1_500.jpg

Jorge Campos style kits should be mandatory for all Premier League keepers.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:46 pm --<br /><br />I may be in a drastic minority here, but Im hoping for sky blue shorts as well. Like with the 06/07 kit with the white sleeves. I loved that kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.