New home kit?

Re: New home kit???

matt99is said:
give hart a snazzy kit, he needs to stand out like badass between the sticks that he is.

jorge-campos-mexican-goalkeeper1.jpg

tumblr_lgdog8b4eF1qdf4ego1_500.jpg

... and that was the first and last shirt design work Stevie Wonder ever did for Umbro. Shame.

citykev28 said:
jamielowndes said:
I may be in a drastic minority here, but Im hoping for sky blue shorts as well. Like with the 06/07 kit with the white sleeves. I loved that kit.

i count that as the worst home kit we've had in our entire history,

And I second that. I was horrified when I first saw it.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
matt99is said:
give hart a snazzy kit, he needs to stand out like badass between the sticks that he is.

jorge-campos-mexican-goalkeeper1.jpg

tumblr_lgdog8b4eF1qdf4ego1_500.jpg

... and that was the first and last shirt design work Stevie Wonder ever did for Umbro. Shame.
He had the right idea. Temporarily blind the oncoming forward so that he'd miss the goal. Come on RM; get in touch with Umbro. You know it makes sense!

haha! timeless!, i wanted one of those back in the day! i actually got in touch with umbro and remember they told me they didn't actually make them. apparently the crazy maxican bastard had them tailor made just for him.

BurnCK said:
It's not fake. I asked my mate who works at Umbro and he said it's real....no reason not to believe him as he confirmed the away kit design to me before it was released (i.e. The way the stripes on the arms are parallel to the stripes on the shirt when a player puts his arms out).

manchestercityhomeshirt.jpg
Sponsorship and sporting sponsorship logo should always be white on home City shirts imo, I seriously hope the numbering isn't the same colour.

Christ I hate Umbro with their cheap and nasty looking designs, like the last England shirt that looked like something you could buy from Primark when World Cup`s on.

We`re in with the big boys now about time we looked the part and signed a deal with Adidas.

Decc66 said:
Christ I hate Umbro with their cheap and nasty looking designs, like the last England shirt that looked like something you could buy from Primark when World Cup`s on.

We`re in with the big boys now about time we looked the part and signed a deal with Adidas.
Adidas just make the same shirts year after year but in different colours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.