new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

jimharri said:
Seen it up close and personal for the first time last weekend when I was over for the Hull game. Ho hum. I won't be shelling out for it. Got myself one of these instead;

eddbxRL.png
I think you have made a smart choice buying that polo shirt Jim . I like it more than the new Nike home shirt I bought.

baildon blue said:
jimharri said:
Seen it up close and personal for the first time last weekend when I was over for the Hull game. Ho hum. I won't be shelling out for it. Got myself one of these instead;

eddbxRL.png
I think you have made a smart choice buying that polo shirt Jim . I like it more than the new Nike home shirt I bought.
They're taking the piss with the prices now; £57 quid for the home shirt (plus extra for PL badges and printing if you want it). The polo shirt was £38; still steep enough. But cheaper than the home shirt, and I thought it a nicer shirt.

BlueMoon93 said:
gregster101 said:
ca5t.jpg

9evp.jpg

Shirt from Ali Express, can't fault the quality but too small for me, supposed to be extra large but this one measures 42" chest and is quite tight fitting as it is a players version. If anyone is interested for the £25 I paid please send me a pm.

What's this site like pal? Tempted to buy a cheap home one off there if they're decent quality, how long does it take to arrive and has your bank account been hacked by them haha?

Cheers

Used the ole777 store on Ali Express, really cannot fault them, good communications and took around 7 days via EMS post, I can't tell the difference between this and the official shirt and would definitely buy off them again if I could get a larger size.

how are the fittings with nike?
i usaully got 42 umbro which i think was medium.
so do i get another medium or is a large a better fit,as i cant be doing with the skin tight look as my 12 pack wouldnt look the best.

so now city have reduced this shirt to £44, seems a fair price tbh

Rorz88 said:
MCFCmadman said:
so now city have reduced this shirt to £44, seems a fair price tbh

Where have you seen that ? £ 55.00 on there at the min

the offers ended yesterday, it was 20% off everything instore and online if you have a seasoncard :)

So are we not having a 3rd kit? Can't see it on the OS and it should have come out by now surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.