new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Retro_Wolf said:
Come back Umbro!

man%2Bcity%2Bkit.jpg
That was a horrible kit. That blue check shite around the neck and those dots on the torso. Crap.
And blue shorts. But luckily it was umbro, so therefore it will be worshipped as one of the greats by people on here. Umbro made one good kit for us during their last spell and the rest were average at best, don't know what the obsession with them is.

The home shirt is okay, if we get white shorts & navy socks it's belting.

The away is tragic.

Retro_Wolf said:
I'm not a fan of this either, but I think it's a little better than the triangular collar

NewCitykit.jpg

That is 100 x better than the crappy v collar version. Its truly a woeful design and tells me the idiot who designed it was a rag.

citymad said:
Retro_Wolf said:
I'm not a fan of this either, but I think it's a little better than the triangular collar

NewCitykit.jpg

That is 100 x better than the crappy v collar version. Its truly a woeful design and tells me the idiot who designed it was a rag.

that's something that we don't tend to acknowledge on here, I bet there are a fair few rags at Nike who are pissing themselves at a) the shield and b) the general designs, after all the boasting that we did under Umbro.

I've always felt the New York shirt would have some navy in it, I suspect it will be sky blue with navy trim as ours appears to be, probably Melbourne's would have been as well if the Aussies hadn't fucked it off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.