new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
8u6etequ.jpg

There you go...
That doesn't look too bad. Again, not my choice of material, but that's not too bad. I like it better with the White Lettering instead of the yellow.

blingy said:
grim up north said:
blingy said:
Both kits are shit , those saying it isn't the end of the world and it don't matter well yes it isn't the end of the world but it dose matter to most by the looks of it..
Most of the not bothered I'm guessing don't buy kits otherwise I think you would be bothered.

Both kits are shockingly bad the away one looked to be something iv seen before but can't put my finger on it , the home shirt designe is shocking, worst we had since I can remember (personal preference )
The no white thing is shocking even if we got blue shorts then we should have white trim, but I think there is going to be white socks which the club will say to us all "there's your white" coz can't see no way , no how could they contemplate wearing blue socks too!!! Could they ???

You sound shocked

Sorry , Bad day at work

I'm a electrician

Just looking over your lady couple of post Grim,

I know in the grand scheme of things the majority of what the club has done is quite amazing, but you got to admit these two kits are gash,, so in response to one of your previous posts !! the club have look to have made a questionable marketing error , would you not say ??

There will be a small percent if ppl who do like these kits but the majority don't, and i personally like to have the shirt although I probably look like a whale in one I enjoy showing my colours, I also get them for my lad, so feel that it's not just the team / club / marketing manager/ some prick at Nike , that should have there say but those who make up the majority who will be wearing them should have there opinions listened too and hopefully they will, probably nit this year but hopefully next...

I'm waiting on a thing of pure beauty for our 3rd... They owe us that

I don't like blue shorts the blue or black trim doesn't bother me. I don't buy Nike or never will. The club chose Nike for a reason I'm not going to question that choice they seem to have got everything else right on that front. I'm not going to go into a hissy fit because I don't like the kit. I will bet that there will be more people in the ground wearing one of the new kits than not. I for one don't wear replica kit in the ground not my bag. I think that bluemoon is not the barometer for what the majority of City fans want either

Nike = cheap tat

Glad i'm in my 40s and don't buy kits,cos Nike are shocking.They make cheap market clothing in my opinion

think the new kit looks crap, cheap and like they couldn't be arsed even putting an effort in.

As for the colours, if you look at the branding of the other clubs in the city group Sky/Navy blue is the theme (obviously Melbourne has original colours added). It's probably and unfortunately gonna be something we are gonna have to get used to that they will look at this combination as part of our future as well, hopefully the club will read forums and E-mails and do what everton did in respect to their crest and see how this omitting of white shorts/trim isn't popular with a lot of fans

[bigimg]http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/2014/June/Melbourne%20City%20Logo%20Right.ashx?h=450&w=800[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.mlssoccer.com/sites/league/files/image_nodes/2014/03/nycfc-badge-white.jpg[/bigimg]

Fuck me !! Just showed the wife the away kit and said I'd seen it befoure but couldn't put my finger on it,, and then she delighted in showing me this gem !!!

2s12i5i.jpg

This a fucking joke or what ??

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
What I don't understand is the fucking black. It would probably look ok if it was white trimmed. Last year's kit was disgusting as well.

Kinda got the black last time round I think ( wasent it 125 years of st marks ?)

Don't get it at all now though !!

The only thing that can give this kit a 1 out of 10 is if the socks are all navy,
if the socks are sky blue I'm kicking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.