new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCityX said:
Majority without a doubt.

Sad that some fans are ok with it. Identity is extremely important.

If United came out in all red with no white their fans would create uproar about it. Why? because it's not United.

All blue with no white isn't Manchester City and never has been.

I still guarantee the majority of replica kit wearing fans will buy it and will be seen in the stadium

grim up north said:
ManCityX said:

If United came out in all red with no white their fans would create uproar about it. Why? because it's not United.

I still guarantee the majority of replica kit wearing fans will buy it and will be seen in the stadium

That's not really the point though.

grim up north said:
ManCityX said:

I guarantee you nearly all of then won't be wearing the full kit. The shirt alone isn't that bad. It's the full package that makes it un-Manchester City like.

malg said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
ypy6umu7.jpg

Sky blue shorts.
What the fuck. How long are those shorts? Are we wearing plus fours instead of shorts next season?
Thats a women's kit, look at the waistline! No way that's a mans top in a million years!!!

Shaelumstash said:
grim up north said:
ManCityX said:

The point is the majority won't agree with your point on the club listening to the fans by buying the kit

grim up north said:
Shaelumstash said:
blingy said:
Iv watched Brian Horton , Allan ball ,& Stuart Pearce so really not going to split my wrist over this... Know what your saying about kits in the flesh as I had my doubts over the umbro sound wave kit ( great concept and original design, them players could make a bin bag look good but in reality it looked Shiite on the average fan who where's them most ) but it was blue and white .... Don't care if the team come out wearing Armani suites, all looking dapper as fuck as long ad it's blue and white m8

I agree mate, I don't really care about the design as long as City play in blue and white. And next season they won't be, for the first time ever. Shame the club don't give a fuck about the fans view on this.

The majority or a minority

I'm not a big poster on here so know my opinion counts for diddly, but out of my small group of match going m8s all say where's the white so I'm going with majority in my circle ...
Seems most on here say the same
Now I'm one who likes to rub the green just to make life interesting , but on this ?? Even I can't do that...
You even said yourself you prefer white shots so I'm putting you with the majority :-)

blingy said:
Ban-jani said:
Imagine if the socks are white lol.

In reality It's the only thing that could save this debacle if not having white in our kit but Oww my god how bad would that be...
But look at it this way !!! If not white then what ??? Sky blue ???
Really

It's a Chelsea kit if the socks are white.

I feel sick.

grim up north said:
Shaelumstash said:
grim up north said:

The point is the majority won't agree with your point on the club listening to the fans by buying the kit

The point is about identity. If they changed the name of the club to Manchester Bobcats but people still turned up to watch them, would that be alright by you?

grim up north said:
ManCityX said:

I' totally agree with you 100%
Don't make it right though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.