new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ban-jani said:
The only thing that can give this kit a 1 out of 10 is if the socks are all navy,
if the socks are sky blue I'm kicking off.

Think it's time to kick off. All sky blue everything.

grim up north said:
blingy said:
grim up north said:
You sound shocked

Sorry , Bad day at work

I'm a electrician

Just looking over your lady couple of post Grim,

I know in the grand scheme of things the majority of what the club has done is quite amazing, but you got to admit these two kits are gash,, so in response to one of your previous posts !! the club have look to have made a questionable marketing error , would you not say ??

There will be a small percent if ppl who do like these kits but the majority don't, and i personally like to have the shirt although I probably look like a whale in one I enjoy showing my colours, I also get them for my lad, so feel that it's not just the team / club / marketing manager/ some prick at Nike , that should have there say but those who make up the majority who will be wearing them should have there opinions listened too and hopefully they will, probably nit this year but hopefully next...

I'm waiting on a thing of pure beauty for our 3rd... They owe us that

I don't like blue shorts the blue or black trim doesn't bother me. I don't buy Nike or never will. The club chose Nike for a reason I'm not going to question that choice they seem to have got everything else right on that front. I'm not going to go into a hissy fit because I don't like the kit. I will bet that there will be more people in the ground wearing one of the new kits than not. I for one don't wear replica kit in the ground not my bag. I think that bluemoon is not the barometer for what the majority of City fans want either

I'm sure there will be the majority in the ground wearing one of these shirts, most probably I'll be one of them, and defo my son will be too,,,
Iv bought him a home kit since he was borne with his age on for his birthday. ( we do argue about this as he wants player and number) and he gets to choose what he wants on the away shirt ( I do this's coz I never had a up to date shirt when I was growing up due to financial reasons, (he will understand one day )

And I'm really not using b/moon as a barometer, I think of myself as a average manc, and I'm guessing and seeing that most in here are in agreement that these kits are gash... I'm guessing most in here are average everyday mancs too so you probably could take the opinion from here as a barometer , but it's is my personal opinion that thease kits are shite...

blingy said:
grim up north said:
blingy said:
Sorry , Bad day at work

I'm a electrician

Just looking over your lady couple of post Grim,

I know in the grand scheme of things the majority of what the club has done is quite amazing, but you got to admit these two kits are gash,, so in response to one of your previous posts !! the club have look to have made a questionable marketing error , would you not say ??

There will be a small percent if ppl who do like these kits but the majority don't, and i personally like to have the shirt although I probably look like a whale in one I enjoy showing my colours, I also get them for my lad, so feel that it's not just the team / club / marketing manager/ some prick at Nike , that should have there say but those who make up the majority who will be wearing them should have there opinions listened too and hopefully they will, probably nit this year but hopefully next...

I'm waiting on a thing of pure beauty for our 3rd... They owe us that

I don't like blue shorts the blue or black trim doesn't bother me. I don't buy Nike or never will. The club chose Nike for a reason I'm not going to question that choice they seem to have got everything else right on that front. I'm not going to go into a hissy fit because I don't like the kit. I will bet that there will be more people in the ground wearing one of the new kits than not. I for one don't wear replica kit in the ground not my bag. I think that bluemoon is not the barometer for what the majority of City fans want either

I'm sure there will be the majority in the ground wearing one of these shirts, most probably I'll be one of them, and defo my son will be too,,,
Iv bought him a home kit since he was borne with his age on for his birthday. ( we do argue about this as he wants player and number) and he gets to choose what he wants on the away shirt ( I do this's coz I never had a up to date shirt when I was growing up due to financial reasons, (he will understand one day )

And I'm really not using b/moon as a barometer, I think of myself as a average manc, and I'm guessing and seeing that most in here are in agreement that these kits are gash... I'm guessing most in here are average everyday mancs too so you probably could take the opinion from here as a barometer , but it's is my personal opinion that thease kits are shite...

Personally I think you should wait to see it in the flesh before slitting your wrists, it was the same on here last season, when in fact it looked pretty good on the players on the pitch

grim up north said:
blingy said:
grim up north said:

Personally I think you should wait to see it in the flesh before slitting your wrists, it was the same on here last season, when in fact it looked pretty good on the players on the pitch

Iv watched Brian Horton , Allan ball ,& Stuart Pearce so really not going to split my wrist over this... Know what your saying about kits in the flesh as I had my doubts over the umbro sound wave kit ( great concept and original design, them players could make a bin bag look good but in reality it looked Shiite on the average fan who where's them most ) but it was blue and white .... Don't care if the team come out wearing Armani suites, all looking dapper as fuck as long ad it's blue and white m8

Maybe grim up north is right.

Maybe, just maybe, when you see the kit in person, the shorts become white and it is no longer the first City kit in 120 years to not have white on it.

Imagine Arsenal coming out in red shorts and an all red shirt. Wouldn't happen.

Imagine United coming out in red shorts. Wouldn't happen.

blingy said:
grim up north said:
blingy said:

Iv watched Brian Horton , Allan ball ,& Stuart Pearce so really not going to split my wrist over this... Know what your saying about kits in the flesh as I had my doubts over the umbro sound wave kit ( great concept and original design, them players could make a bin bag look good but in reality it looked Shiite on the average fan who where's them most ) but it was blue and white .... Don't care if the team come out wearing Armani suites, all looking dapper as fuck as long ad it's blue and white m8

I agree mate, I don't really care about the design as long as City play in blue and white. And next season they won't be, for the first time ever. Shame the club don't give a fuck about the fans view on this.

Shaelumstash said:
blingy said:
grim up north said:

I agree mate, I don't really care about the design as long as City play in blue and white. And next season they won't be, for the first time ever. Shame the club don't give a fuck about the fans view on this.

The majority or a minority

Majority without a doubt.

Sad that some fans are ok with it. Identity is extremely important.

If United came out in all red with no white their fans would create uproar about it. Why? because it's not United.

All blue with no white isn't Manchester City and never has been.

ManCityX said:
Maybe grim up north is right.

Maybe, just maybe, when you see the kit in person, the shorts become white and it is no longer the first City kit in 120 years to not have white on it.

Imagine Arsenal coming out in red shorts and an all red shirt. Wouldn't happen.

Imagine United coming out in red shorts. Wouldn't happen.

Couldn't Imagine those scenarios at all!!!
Hard to believe that scenario would happen to us ... But seems it's about to ... Unless for some ungodly reason we get White socks !!!! Don't know what's worse. ?? No white or a crime on colour coordination spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.