new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
unlikelyfan19 said:
Retro_Wolf said:
Manchester City 2014-15

FprvnpO.png

Am I the only one here that doesn't mind the home kit but thinks the away kit is dreadful?

No you're not. I prefer white trim but understand we won't get it every year. Just like the rags go back and forth between black and white trim it just is what it is. So this, even with black trim is a pretty decent effort.

Who's getting all this "black" shit from?? if you cant tell the difference between Navy and Black, you need your eyes testing.

unlikelyfan19 said:
Retro_Wolf said:
Manchester City 2014-15

FprvnpO.png

Am I the only one here that doesn't mind the home kit but thinks the away kit is dreadful?

No you're not. I prefer white trim but understand we won't get it every year. Just like the rags go back and forth between black and white trim it just is what it is. So this, even with black trim is a pretty decent effort.

Same here, it gets me when people go on about Umbro and some of the horrendous monstrosities of kits from the 80's through the mid 90's we were saddled with....the new kit is okay, it's plain enough. I'd prefer white trim as well but in 20 years time people won't look back at this kit and think it was some fashion faux pas

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Retro_Wolf said:
Manchester City 2014-15

FprvnpO.png

Same here, it gets me when people go on about Umbro and some of the horrendous monstrosities of kits from the 80's through the mid 90's we were saddled with....the new kit is okay, it's plain enough. I'd prefer white trim as well but in 20 years time people won't look back at this kit and think it was some fashion faux pas
No, that would be Liverpool's faux pas, their kit last year from Warrior, with the glitchy graphics at the bottom, EEUURRGGH,!!!

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
unlikelyfan19 said:
Retro_Wolf said:
Manchester City 2014-15

FprvnpO.png

Even the kit we won the title in in 2012 was pretty fucking horrible; that checked detail around the neck and those ''soundwave'' dots on the torso. Not to mention the white stripe running down the sides of the body under the arm. AND the blue shorts. AND those godawful hooped socks;

Sergio-Aguero-scores-the--008.jpg

People seem to be wearing rose coloured glasses when looking back at the umbro days.For every decent kit they made, they also made a dog's dinner of a kit.

It's true that Umbro's last two home shirts weren't the best but the quality of the actual shirt always remained regardless.

Properly embroidered badge etc.

saw a very interesting picture today of the new kits,the bloke at work his son works for nike,he showed me pics of the home and away also the 3rd or Europe kit and it looks like the 99 play off shirt,but more yellow than high viz

sir peace frog said:
saw a very interesting picture today of the new kits,the bloke at work his son works for nike,he showed me pics of the home and away also the 3rd or Europe kit and it looks like the 99 play off shirt,but more yellow than high viz
Christ; if that's true, there'll be mass pandemonium on here when that comes out. The BM lynch mob will be wanting the bollocks of Nike's C.E. for paperweights.

jimharri said:
sir peace frog said:
Christ; if that's true, there'll be mass pandemonium on here when that comes out. The BM lynch mob will be wanting the bollocks of Nike's C.E. for paperweights.
really don't know how correct it is ,but the pic I saw had both the home and away as shown on blue moon and the third kits,which looked pretty good,only shirt mind no shorts

ManCityX said:
It's true that Umbro's last two home shirts weren't the best but the quality of the actual shirt always remained regardless.

Properly embroidered badge etc.
I'm probably the only person on here with this opinion, but I didn't mind Umbro's last kit for us. Apart from the black badge, obviously. Didn't mind the black trim too much actually, even though white would've been nicer. The white shorts and the blue socks with black turnovers looked presentable enough.

The away kit is horrible. I quite like the home top apart from the shield. As long as the home top always remains a lighter shade of blue then I am not bothered what colour the trim is. The colour of the trim just gives people who like to moan, a reason to moan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.