new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimharri said:
Gobson said:
Tell The King said:
Sky blue and Navy blue. I see it's fitting in the 'City Football Group' brand colours as best as possible then...

I assume City Football Group's colours will still be sky blue, navy blues and white but each team will use one of these colours to be their identity in some way. Melbourne City's kits are real good!

10487333_10152227118642479_7170093012800990321_n.png
Red and white stripes?

The away kit is what Melbourne Heart used to wear as a home kit... Just pacifying their fans for the time being I think.

dario2739 said:
jimharri said:
Gobson said:
I assume City Football Group's colours will still be sky blue, navy blues and white but each team will use one of these colours to be their identity in some way. Melbourne City's kits are real good!

10487333_10152227118642479_7170093012800990321_n.png
Red and white stripes?

The away kit is what Melbourne Heart used to wear as a home kit... Just pacifying their fans for the time being I think.

Apparently they wanted sky blue home kits, but Sydney FC wears the colours already, so the league turned down Mel City's request. The white was the compromise. And yes, the red and white stripes was the former home kit.

Bewar3them00n said:
baddddad said:
ours doesn't look quite so bad now!

Br8LEW4CAAACxxE.jpg:large

The starch is strong in this one!!!
EEEuuurrggghh!! truly awful shirts, totally American, no grasp as tradition or style..

Liverpool have always had horrible kits. Worse than anyone as far back as I can remember. It must be something to do with shell-suit couture.

cheddar404 said:
Bewar3them00n said:
baddddad said:
ours doesn't look quite so bad now!

Br8LEW4CAAACxxE.jpg:large

The starch is strong in this one!!!
EEEuuurrggghh!! truly awful shirts, totally American, no grasp as tradition or style..

Liverpool have always had horrible kits. Worse than anyone as far back as I can remember. It must be something to do with shell-suit couture.

if the red was sky blue, City fans would be lovin' it .... shame their first 2 kits looks shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.