new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
BsKTmgpIQAAZ5PD.jpg:large

Just a reminder of the petition asking the club to keep the shorts white:

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/no-blue-shorts-mcfc-keep-our-shorts-white" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ ... orts-white</a>

A few City fans have got together to create it as we believe that we should no longer be at the mercy of kit manufacturers and make a stand, starting now, to only adopt our traditional, true club colours!

If you're not bothered, thats fine. If you are, please sign!

This is what matters most.

[bigimg]http://img3.findthebest.com/sites/default/files/2307/media/images/t2/Deep_Sky_Blue_429606_i0.png[/bigimg]

Besides black was our founding colours...

I have to say I like it! The all blue scheme has a very nice look to it.

Now if we could have all players wear all black or all white shoes I'd be thrilled. it won't ever happen though, I know.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe people are getting upset because there's no white in the kit.

Think it looks nice. The colour blue is great, top and shorts. The neck is clean cut and tidy. And the black trim(?) is a nice touch. Think Nike have done a decent job.

If you compare it to United's and Liverpool's home kits, I honestly don't think we''ve got much to complain about.

That's just my opinion.

'm sorry, but I can't believe people are getting upset because there's no white in the kit.

Think it looks nice. The colour blue is great, top and shorts. The neck is clean cut and tidy. And the black trim(?) is a nice touch. Think Nike have done a decent job.

If you compare it to United's and Liverpool's home kits, I honestly don't think we''ve got much to complain about.

That's just my opinion.

It just looks like we're stepping out for a fucking away match wearing blue shorts.
If people think others are getting precious about it fair enough, I think you should actually care more, but I for one will be writing to Nike about it. Are they trying to evoke memories of the title winning season 3 years ago? We just won it! Makes no sense at all.
The rest of the design is fine imo, I appreciate it can't be the 2009/10 kit each year even though personally white trim with collars would be heaven !

The kits are made of a new dual-knit fabric consisting of both cotton and recycled polyester, which removes sweat while providing a softer feel and an overall more flattering appearance.
Does this mean the quality will be better this season, or did we have the so-called 'new dual-knit' last season too?

jrb said:
I'm sorry, but I can't believe people are getting upset because there's no white in the kit.

That's just my opinion.
There's white in the badge, job jobbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.