new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

panzer1311 said:
Lets get this straight . Dri-Fit doesn't exist on a replica shirt , thats why you sweat like a **** when your wearing one , a bit like Kappa's 'Gara-Tec' , or Reeboks 'Play-Dry' .... its all bollocks .
they get away with putting the 'Dri-Fit' logo on replica shirts because its a ' replica' of the player issue shirts which ARE Dri-Fit , hence the price of them ...... please stop falling for this corporate , merchandising bullshit !!!!!!

I don't really care if the replica shirts are 'dri-fit' or not.

2quno6g.png

blumoon said:

he's missed off the other 3 keeper packets, Camel, Silk Cut and erm .... what were those in a black packet that were as cheap as Lambert & Butler??.

ba5659c74c963cc873a2b00d51a7bb08.jpeg

Fake or someone on twitter confident it's going to be launched today?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
blumoon said:

he's missed off the other 3 keeper packets, Camel, Silk Cut and erm .... what were those in a black packet that were as cheap as Lambert & Butler??.

Is there a hi res version of this picture?

Manchester1894 said:

Is that Thaksin? Nice to see he's still a fan.

Manchester1894 said:

Looks good, considering...

I wonder what shorts and socks will go with it...?

I think I saw the EDS wearing navy socks in a game at that last tournament on citytv so maybe it's navy shorts and socks..?

Obviously could wear the home shorts and socks making an all white option but sky blue shorts would look good.

BibbyBlue85 said:
mcfcstu said:
Is the quality of the Black away kit as bad as the home shirt ????

They are the same material mate but my away has held up loads better than my home. My home has 4 visible snags and the hem is coming away yet my black shirt is as good as the day I bought it
4 snags ? .. Take it back mate , i did . its a fuckin rip-off !<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 pm --<br /><br />
birchvillablue said:
Absolute dog shit material and kit, what the fuck is the club doing putting it's name on this absolute bag of fucking shite.
Kit should last more than 2 fucking minutes, recycled bottles my fucking arse.
City should be ashamed, complete fucking rip off and anybody buying this shit, better put it in a glass fucking case before it pulls and looks like shite.
couldn't agree more ......... cheap plastic shite , at 55 quid !!!!!!!!
the worst EVER !

BRLKp1ECMAAheKb.jpg

Looks like it is the white one, all the lads will take their jackets off on the main stage soon to reveal it. Like we did with the away shirt when we had the FA Cup parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.