new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

blueunit said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Wish it was Adidas...would love to see a sky blue city shirt with the three white stripes down the arms

Now that would be nice, they do some cracking kits.

No they dont they do the same kit for every team in different colours. they are the epitome of money for old rope

40ZMk.jpg

Correct, and you can check for yourself on page 21:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2013-14.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/content/da ... 013-14.pdf</a>

Wheelsy said:
Correct, and you can check for yourself on page 21:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publications/handbooks/premier-league-handbook-2013-14.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/content/da ... 013-14.pdf</a>

Where is our 4th Goalie shirt (the black one).

Wow... Looking at our third kit, it seems someone actually looked at the efforts made by some fans and chose one of them! I remember this doing the rounds back in June:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Apart from the cuffs, it's practically identical. Although I expect the club declined to use the strapline!

Is it just me or the Alternate/European away kit is always the best looking, followed by the home/away shirt?

leopold said:
Wow... Looking at our third kit, it seems someone actually looked at the efforts made by some fans and chose one of them! I remember this doing the rounds back in June:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

Apart from the cuffs, it's practically identical. Although I expect the club declined to use the strapline!

if they have chosen to make it based on this ... i want my cut ;)

Saif1994 said:
Is it just me or the Alternate/European away kit is always the best looking, followed by the home/away shirt?

It's just you. The last time our alternate kit was the nicest was in 08/09 when we had the white one with the red and black sash - the one I always associate with Uwe Rosler (don't ask why, it's just that I always picture him in it over anyone else). And that was up against the home shirt that I still wear to matches because it's the nicest home shirt we've had in a while, too. Normally they are gopping. Last seasons was dreadful, all they did was stop using the red dye on the previous season's away shirt and I thought it looked terrible. And we played terribly in it, too; lost every away CL game in it, got a woeful draw at Upton Park and then managed a scuffy win at Villa Park. Glad to see the back of it.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
leopold said:

drencheddeuxstripe.jpg

no offence but I think you got insider knowledge...either that or you work for Nike.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

You should claim anyway, Zabba. Even if they didn't see your design previously, you should write to them and point out you'd done this back in June and you'll sue them for stealing your idea if they don't give you a cut. And for a modest percentage, I'll back you up ;) Just don't tell anyone else about this, or they'll all want in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.