new kit '14-'15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Nike Kit 13/14? (Merged)

CTID101 said:
BRLKp1ECMAAheKb.jpg

Looks like it is the white one, all the lads will take their jackets off on the main stage soon to reveal it. Like we did with the away shirt when we had the FA Cup parade.

Apart from the fact that Panty is wearing a shirt that clearly isn't a football one.

Not impressed Mrs M7mfc has just came home with the the new away for the 3yr old and the badge is a plastic transfer. She told me that she told the girls behind the till it looked snide as last years was embroided and they told her make sure you keep your receipt.

Doesn't bode well does it.

Awful, just a standard Nike top, of which I have many for working out cost me £15, with the Etihad logo and badge in the sheild as its easy to manufacture Unlike the Umbro tops that were tailored with chest sizes this top is generic sized to S to XXL Nike are just taking the piss charging so much and I will not be buying it

I have still not got any Nike gear. This is the longest I have gone without buyinh a new shirt. And I intend to keep it that way

acton28 said:
I have still not got any Nike gear. This is the longest I have gone without buyinh a new shirt. And I intend to keep it that way

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.